homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » O, this news could start a war ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: O, this news could start a war ...
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 11 posted December 31, 2007 15:30      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BBC says Indian men don't measure up ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

I suppose it beats getting sized for a dress, though.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2007 15:35      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't they make their own condoms? It's not a terribly complex technology...

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 06:41      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ScholasticSpastic:
Can't they make their own condoms? It's not a terribly complex technology...

I once saw a documentary on a russian condom factory and how quickly they went our of business with the advent of capitolism.

not everything manufactured in the first world is nessesarily better, but trust me when I say you really want your condoms to be made in the first world.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 06:45      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic, ScholasticSpastic, & Ashitaka ______________ I wonder how much it hurts to mold your own isn't the Latex hot?

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 09:26      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo Man,

No it isn't hot - they use a cold cure compound

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 10:18      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serenak _________________ Depending on HOW COLD that could be painful too.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 17:50      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed it could Mo Man... but by cold cure they usually mean something that can be painted/poured at room temp and will set very soon by simple air drying without the need to get either hot or cold...

though I suspect you know that and are just trying to STRETCH the gag at my expense.. [Razz]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 23:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
though I suspect you know that and are just trying to STRETCH the gag at my expense.. [Razz]

Are you trying to inflate TheMoMan's ego there Seranak?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 23:54      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh...looks like a pissing contest....

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2008 07:22      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_________________________ Well can you write your name in the snow no hands?

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture