homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Saturday single - secret tabloid passion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saturday single - secret tabloid passion
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 22, 2007 08:20      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a google news addict and find that there are just some stupid train wreck stories that I find myself compelled to read. So what is your secret tabloid interest. Is it Octopig? Is it some political peckadillo? [Smile] Confession is good for the soul and on the rise according to the Wall Street Journal yesterday. LOL

1. I find that I just can't not read about the train wreck that is Britney Spears. I was never a fan and not terribly interested in her before, but I find my hand clicking before I can stop it.

Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 22, 2007 09:37      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would Woz and Kathy Griffin count? [Big Grin]

(just kidding Steve!)

hmmm, real answer... anything Angelina Jolie. And I have no idea why. [Razz]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 22, 2007 10:46      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The life and works of John Mayer. Because he's really, really, really hot [shake head]

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2007 12:06      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm super fascinated/schadenfrau with those photos of actress's cellulite. I think it's great to see these women look "normal" for once.
Wingless
Mini Geek
Member # 10751

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2007 21:17      Profile for Wingless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty as charged >.<

Paris Hilton... Any story about how awful and/or dumb she is.

Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2007 09:07      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The abomination know as Brittney Spears.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture