homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Going up to Boston Mass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going up to Boston Mass
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 16:40      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I'm heading up to Boston, MA next weekend the 20,21,22 to meet a girl off gk2gk.com. This will be cool, I've never been to Boston, Hey Demos, if you want we can meet up and hang for a bit. I want to be drunk, and up all night for those 3 nights.

Woot!

Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 16:59      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demosthenes doesn't come to the GC forums anymore. Apparently she outgrew us. You should probably try commenting in her livejournal or emailing her directly if you want her to respond.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 19:54      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sosumi and Rach are also from Beantown, if I recall correctly. Now, two things you need to be aware of - subway stops running at half past midnight, and staying piss-drunk for three days in a row will require you to sell a kidney, at the very least - assuming you drink something other than the $2 Bud Light specials, that is.
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 20:05      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this girl wants to be with a drunk guy for 3 days and nights?

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 20:44      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stevenback7:
And this girl wants to be with a drunk guy for 3 days and nights?

Maybe he's hoping for a threesome [Razz]

PS: Maggs, if you're not able to find Demos, I'll set you up with a Harvard postdoc who's way more Demos than even Demos herself [Smile]

Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2007 06:05      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Harvard postdoc, wow, that's an ordeal. I doubt I'll be too drunk since she's 20 (the girl I'm staying with) and she has a cat.
Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2007 06:08      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maggs:
A Harvard postdoc, wow, that's an ordeal. I doubt I'll be too drunk since she's 20 (the girl I'm staying with) and she has a cat.

Damn those tee-totaler cats. Always taking your car keys when you are out at the bar, and then the next morning start bitching at you. "I can't believe you pet that dog last night, what in the world were you thinking?"

[Razz]

Maggs hope you enjoy the trip.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2007 13:20      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maggs:

"...she screams like a banshee a walks like a cat; I could tell you much more but let's just leave it at that."

Or was it "she walks like a banshee and screams like a cat?" [Razz]

Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2007 20:05      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am SO excited for you, Maggs! [Big Grin] I can't wait to hear that, at worse, you made a new friend.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2007 15:15      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one or that one? [Razz]
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 21:50      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates? We sure hope that 20 year old geek gal doesn't turn out to be a 50 year old organ harvester [evil]

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture