homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Searching and saw DigitalBill's pic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Searching and saw DigitalBill's pic
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 30, 2007 11:51      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was online searching to show a friend photos of utilikilts. There in my Google image results was a snap of DB. Made me happy that Bill has a kilted net immortality, but made me sad at the same time.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2007 13:41      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . .

That is sad. I haven't shown people utilikilts, but I know the sadness of seeing a friend gone from the world but not from the heart from other experiences.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted June 30, 2007 22:06      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill was sent off to the Great Beyond dressed in his kilt and boots... as it should be.

[Happytears]

I sure do miss that geek. [Frown]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 01, 2007 11:31      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't help but really miss DB and think of him during this iPhone phenomena. He would have had a lot of fun with all this iPhone frenzy, and it sure would have been fun to see him in Mac Geek Glee. I tell you, the world isn't as fun without him. I miss him. [weep]
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 01, 2007 17:03      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Bill over at Leo Laporte's boards, which is where I learned of his love of the kilt. He would join in the nutty captions for screen caps and would come up with some doozies when Pat wore his utilikilt. Must admit I had a bit of crush on Bill, even if he did always give me grief about not owning a Mac.

He would indeed be having fun with the Iphone craze.

Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture