homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » You're On, Colonel Panic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're On, Colonel Panic
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2007 03:34      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic ________________________ How does the weekend of the 19th and 20th of May sound? The 26th and 27th would also work.

Just got the bagger running good (new battery) I have an old 89 FLHTCU that the turn signals and the radio have quit, but the pipes are stereo enough, and every body can watch for the (extended digit).

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2007 09:39      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26th and 27th! The 20/21 is my anniversary and I already have it planned.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 12 posted April 24, 2007 11:29      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<channel Spungo>

Who's on Colonel Panic? And are there pictures?

</channel Spungo>

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2007 16:52      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought he meant that Colonel Panic was a television show, a radio show, or a podcast. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2007 17:05      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either weekend sounds fine.

Depends upon the weather.

Celestial events on Friday the 25th dictate that the weather on that weekend will be cold and rainy. Every time I mark another lap around the sun, it happens.

Really, the on 25th of May it's me, anybody who's brave enough to show, a $200 bottle of bourbon and a cake --or is that a cupcake? Or a cupcake who jumps out of the cake? Whatever it is, her name is Brandi -- that's right with an "i" that has a little heart on top it instead of a dot.

So it will probably Be Brandi with a heart on top of the "i" on top of the Colonel. And if Stanhope shows, there should be pictures. If I'mlucky, maybe Sin-a-man and Krystal will show, too.

But the 26th. I should be hung over, and the weather should be cold. Perfect day to listen to a pair of 40 c.i. jugs sound off for hours on end.

Ohhhhh, plussss -- a cold day in Hell -- think of the possibilities! Snags can take Nitro to a real barbecue! And other cool shit!

As for turn signals and radio on a motorcycle. Really? I'm limited to repairing nothing on a Harley that Loc-tite can't fix. I mean if I wanted to mess with electrics every weekend I would have bought an old limey bike with Lucas equipment.

Drunk, if the weather's nice on your anniversary, just think about how I got to keep my bike those 14-some years ago ...

"Colonel! Either that bike goes, or I do!"

"Uh, could you hand me the 50-weight on your way out, Doll?"

Really it's that easy. And if it isn't that one anniversary where you give each other leather, it's really not worth hanging around for anyway.

So either weekend is fine.

Drunk? C'mon boy, you're going to get yelled at sometime this month anyway, right?

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2007 17:31      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic ___________________ I'll meet you either weekend, however I don't drink libations any more, too much chance the drugs for the ticker, liver and prostate would all inter act with the alcohol how ever I still can get stupid with just soda, and or coffee.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2007 09:41      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I propose Saturday May 26th.

It will be a beautiful sunny day, I guarantee it.

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2007 10:31      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic _____________________ According to drunkennewfiemidget the weather will be perfect. CP you like me have riden in the rain and or the cold. I try not to ride in both at once. Thats why we have a Grandpa Van.

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2007 17:08      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 26th it is.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 29, 2007 03:17      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drunkennewfiemidget & Colonel Panic ______________ Time, Time, Time what has become of me.

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 29, 2007 04:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2007 19:08      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure I can be there around 11:30 to just before Noon. I wouldn't want to miss High Noon in Hell.

Druid, maybe Hell has Wi-Fi? We can shoot some video over iChat?

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 01, 2007 09:46      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. Now my ass is grass if I'm wrong. [Wink]

The 26th in Hell, MI.

Where in Hell, MI?

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 01, 2007 10:17      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drunkennewfiemidget __________________________ At a place called The Damn Site Inn, or is it The Dam Site Inn?

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2007 10:34      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second one, MoMan.

Hell wiki

quote:
Quoth TFD:
Anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket?

/me checks pockets...

Druid, I can kick in enough to get you to about Wandong.
After that you're on your own [Razz]
EDIT: Mapquest says I'm exactly 72 miles from Hell. [crazy]

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2007 16:59      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Sweet. Now my ass is grass if I'm wrong. [Wink]

You bet your sweet ass it is, Drunk. And I'll be there, come Hell and high water, to kick it if you're wrong. After all, that's a five-day weekend for me, so this time is highly prized.

I'm looking forward to this, otherwise I'd be up in the Lelanau that weekend. Me, sailboat and a cutie!

I wonder if the Dam Site Inn has Wi-Fi? Or do we just Pod-Cast this thing?

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 02, 2007 09:54      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, time? I'll be heading out at ~9am from Kitchener, ON, so that'll put me there at 1pm at the earliest. Is that gonna work for everyone?

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture