homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Dinner in Montreal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dinner in Montreal?
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2007 18:11      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I randomly connect to the chat, and see boobookitty is there. So I bring up the possibility we could meet for a gastronomic dinner some day. And she asks if there are other GCers in the area. So open call: who would like to meet us (no official date yet) for a nice meal and some face-to-face chatting in the beautiful city of Montreal?

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2007 18:13      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time during the summer would be best!! :-)

[thumbsup]

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2007 08:45      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have to be in the area? [Big Grin]

Montreal (and the trip there) would be good use
of a few days vacation. I'm sure there's plenty
to photograph in the city and on the way!

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 10, 2007 08:51      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Montreal is wonderful, I wanna have dinner there too! [cry baby]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted April 10, 2007 09:21      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can come just for the dinner or you can stay longer, it's your call!

I'll even throw in a Smart car ride if you want. C'mon, don't be shy, it'll be great!

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2007 09:28      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who might have to travel a greater distance, a long weekend in Montreal during the summer is ideal! Sample all that the area restos have to offer. Take in the sights. And if there is a festival going on (like the Jazz Festival) even more fun! :-)
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2007 10:34      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooBooKitty:
For those who might have to travel a greater distance, a long weekend in Montreal during the summer is ideal! Sample all that the area restos have to offer. Take in the sights. And if there is a festival going on (like the Jazz Festival) even more fun! :-)

Normally I'd suggest during the just for laughs comedy festival, but the prices to get into any of those events is astronomically silly.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2007 15:19      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least there are free outdoor shows during the JazzFest. :-)

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture