homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 08:17      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...Remember Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago? Check out this delightful little spoof...*Warning: Does contain strong language*

Carmen Sandiago Spoof!

Enjoy! [Smile]

--------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." :)

Posts: 207 | From: The Northwoods | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 08:47      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for sharing that!

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 09:08      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe, I remember playing Carmen Sandiago on old Macs when I was in primary school about 15 years ago.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 09:22      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was all about Oregon Trail on the Apple 2E...oh, how I lived for computer lab day! [Razz]

--------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." :)

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 09:35      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Number munchers better.

It was to cool.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 13:13      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Christy:
Oh my...Remember Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Check out this delightful little spoof...*Warning: Does contain strong language*

HAHAHAHA!

"Don't move or the tenor gets it."

That's funny. [Big Grin]

My mother played WitWICS all of the time. She loved all of the Carmen Sandiego games -- especially Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego. It was just a pastime for her; she always won on the first runthrough, but, like Go Fish! for some people, it just was something she did.

I used to watch the PBS show with my older kid and even owned the PBS music CD with the A Capella group: Rockapella.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 13:39      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Rockapella...*nostalgic sigh*

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 13:44      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome!

Meanwhile, it clued me in to the other 'original content' on that site.

This is great: [Big Grin]
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1741589/context/tag:collegehumororiginal

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Oz, the Wizard of
Highlie
Member # 1454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 15:08      Profile for Oz, the Wizard of   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The games were made of win, too. Almost lost that slippery harlot on the last level--pearl necklace gave her away. >.>

--------------------
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Posts: 707 | From: The Emerald City | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 15:48      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I miss elementary school....

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2007 07:27      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching something the other night and thought I saw someone from Rockapella. Of course, now I can't remember what I was watching.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture