homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Read any good books recently?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Read any good books recently?
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 11:50      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then you should be waiting for the FBI to knock on your door.

The thought police

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 12:13      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me deletes The Anarchist's Cookbook, The Koran, and How to Re-Create 9/11 from her Amazon wish list.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 12:26      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMBWITW,PB wrote:
/me deletes The Anarchist's Cookbook, The Koran, and How to Re-Create 9/11 from her Amazon wish list.

/me adds them to his

They'll go nicely with the 3am phone calls to my home phone from the Pakistani naval base if the FBI ever goes looking. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 12:35      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now the government knows the goofy sh*t I read and the weird movies I watch... By the way, the last biology book I bought was really good...
Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 13:18      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if I suddenly vanish, you'll know it's because I put Hayduke Lives! on my wishlist. The soldering equipment I put on there recently probably wouldn't look good either. [Razz]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 13:55      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sxeptomaniac __________________What am I going to do with all of the ammonium nitrate and fuel oil I bought.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 14:08      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
Sxeptomaniac __________________What am I going to do with all of the ammonium nitrate and fuel oil I bought.

Well, I don't know about the Glen Canyon Dam, but I bet we could make good use of it at Hetch Hetchy. [Wink]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture