homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » A couple of links....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A couple of links....
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2006 15:32      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that are completely unrelated.

Woz was interviewed on the radio this morning (promoting his autobiography) in about the last ten minutes or so of this programme, talking at about 100 mph. I read that he said his mind is slowing up, so what must he have been like in his prime! He is quite interesting, especially when talking about the Homebrew Computer Club, and its revolutionary ideals. Glorious was it in that morning to be alive....

My second link is to a piece of eye candy. Did you enjoy the Sony bouncing balls in San Francisco? Well they have made another ad to top that one, this time of a series of paint bombs in Glasgow. You can see the new ad, and a making of film on this site. The whole thing must have cost an utterly obscene amount of money, which riles me not a little, all that effort, talent, time, and money to sell a few TV sets, but it is nonetheless quite amazing.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 18, 2006 16:04      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff! Thanks for that link.

(Woz starts at 30:40)

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ruhrpottbabe
Mini Geek
Member # 5113

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 20, 2006 01:32      Profile for Ruhrpottbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new Bravia spot is simply beautiful, I already loved the first one, but this one is a true orgy of colours ...

--------------------
In a world of excess, it's the subtle that stands out.

Posts: 69 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture