homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » My company sucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My company sucks
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2006 14:52      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://money.cnn.com/2006/10/17/commentary/mediabiz/index.htm?cnn=yes

*sigh*

At least it's not the division of Emerson that I work for.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2006 15:38      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that episode. I was wondering who would make a disposal powerful enough to grind up bone without even slowing down, but didn't have time, or a high-enough resolution set, to read the flange. [evil]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2006 16:15      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
I saw that episode. I was wondering who would make a disposal powerful enough to grind up bone without even slowing down, but didn't have time, or a high-enough resolution set, to read the flange. [evil]

Otherwise you would have...like...totally...bought it, right? ;P
[Relevancy of horrible dislogue: In TFA]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2006 16:50      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:

Otherwise you would have...like...totally...bought it, right? ;P
[Relevancy of horrible dislogue: In TFA]

Hey, who wouldn't want a garbage disposal that can double as a wood chipper? [Wink]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2006 23:20      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have been advertising their latest disposal on TV and they show rib bones.

From their website:

"With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home..."

Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture