homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » The Mac-Daddy be hanging, wit' Fiddy-Cent, dawgs. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The Mac-Daddy be hanging, wit' Fiddy-Cent, dawgs.
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 6 posted June 19, 2006 19:36      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peep this, mah children,

Tha C-Dog an hiz posse wuz kickin' back wit' some OE8 40s in tha parkin' lot behind Comp-USA when we getz tha real 411, straight up.

The J-Dog, original MAC-daddy be hanging wid Fiddy-Cent. An he be selliní his shit on the street. Word.

Check it out, G's: http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1824

Ainít no jive-ass, wack, boo-ya, my Mac bruthaís an sistahís and shorties. Tha MAC-EST of the OGs is runniní with tha bruthaís in da hood, dawgs. Know what I'm sayin'?

Iím sayiní donít be freakiní with uz one-button mouse bangas, no mo.

Itís time for all the weekazz Win-Tel puzzy bitchez to best fo-get that punk-azz, no-workin' Windoze shit an' be down wit' tha hardcore i-poddiní and i-computin', or y'all gonna have a new Apple krew up on yo' shit.

Windoze muthafuckas now gotz a new posse o' computa suckas to contend wit'. Yo, Iím talkiní some bruthas with Malus a-fore-thought, here. We be fadiní yo azz, when you bring yoí weak code in this house.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Time fo thiz OG to be chilliní aní kickiní it old school, peeps.

C-Dog OUT

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2006 20:34      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic wrote:
Know what I'm sayin'?

Nope, not a damn clue [Smile]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted June 19, 2006 22:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic wrote:
Know what I'm sayin'?

What scares me is I do!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 00:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a real language you're speaking CP ?

Some of it almost looks like real words, but when viewed as a whole, it's gibberish.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 01:16      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shnorf! [Big Grin]

Word up, homie. Down an wiv it, yo. Followin' da word o' da C-Dawg, kickin' it righteous.

Yo.

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted June 20, 2006 01:40      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Support the Fine Arts, Shoot a rapper.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 11 posted June 20, 2006 02:01            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has got to have been done with an online translator! I'd hate to believe that the Colonel as something he's not telling us this time around!! ow.
IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 03:05      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C-man You be chillin

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 04:34      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Colonel Panic wrote:
Know what I'm sayin'?

Nope, not a damn clue [Smile]

My sentiments exactly.

It's 7:30am. I don't have the energy, nor will to decipher that.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 07:48      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
Support the Fine Arts, Shoot a rapper.

I could hug you right now Ashitaka

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 08:44      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's straight, B.

Fo serious, you got the lil foofoo riff raff mofo's who in the biz to make a buck but drop the dime on blo. Spun, rollin in a Bently on 26 Daytons flyin higher than a private jet, but livin like they never left the hood takin it with em to the Hills.

Then you got Fifty, who knows the biz, lived it and left it. Now he's givin back to it. This playa knows how to live wit your momma, sistas, babies, cousin not really knowin if it's yours or you wit a ho. Any playa can step up n front but it takes balls to do what Fifty does.

I've got nothin but respect for this man.

Straight up, you in my left tittie, Fifty.

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 09:03      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jace Raven:
That's straight, B.

Fo serious, you got the lil foofoo riff raff mofo's who in the biz to make a buck but drop the dime on blo. Spun, rollin in a Bently on 26 Daytons flyin higher than a private jet, but livin like they never left the hood takin it with em to the Hills.

Then you got Fifty, who knows the biz, lived it and left it. Now he's givin back to it. This playa knows how to live wit your momma, sistas, babies, cousin not really knowin if it's yours or you wit a ho. Any playa can step up n front but it takes balls to do what Fifty does.

I've got nothin but respect for this man.

Straight up, you in my left tittie, Fifty.

After the huricane in New Orleans he made a couple of very racist comments, I have no respect for him.

--------------------

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 09:33      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't catch that.
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 09:42      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
After the huricane in New Orleans he made a couple of very racist comments, I have no respect for him.

You're a better man than I: I hated him long before that.
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 09:47      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:

Well his music is crap, I don't hate people that make bad music. But i can't respect someone that doesn't like people just because they are different

--------------------

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 10:32      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well his music is crap, I don't hate people that make bad music. But i can't respect someone that doesn't like people just because they are different
I hate him because: his music is crap, he's a multi-millionaire despite having the IQ of a bag of rocks, he can't talk like a normal human being...
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 10:38      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hate him because: his music is crap, he's a multi-millionaire despite having the IQ of a bag of rocks, he can't talk like a normal human being...
Are we arguing over who hates him more? lol

Reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons. Bart and Lisa are fighting over who loves Homer more.

Lisa - You love him more.
Bart - No, you love him more.

--------------------

Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 11:30      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't talk becuase he was shot 9 times and stabbed twice. He took a round to the dome.
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 12:07      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all________________________I try to keep an open mind and to not make snap decisions, however, we are all products of our own environment and how we react with and to other people is shaped by our own history. I attempt to not judge people by any other means than their intellect or lack there of. So if fifty cent wants to be racist he may have reasons to be, I did not cause his dislike but I may represent his dislike, by staking his money in the hood he is a better man than I. Some of you may need to hear Terri Knight and the pack, I grew up with Terri, and he says it much better than me in Better man than I am.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2006 23:00      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
To all________________________I try to keep an open mind and to not make snap decisions, however, we are all products of our own environment and how we react with and to other people is shaped by our own history. I attempt to not judge people by any other means than their intellect or lack there of. So if fifty cent wants to be racist he may have reasons to be, I did not cause his dislike but I may represent his dislike, by staking his money in the hood he is a better man than I. Some of you may need to hear Terri Knight and the pack, I grew up with Terri, and he says it much better than me in Better man than I am.

Word.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2006 07:02      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can't talk becuase he was shot 9 times and stabbed twice. He took a round to the dome.
I think the fact that he was shot nine times and survived says more about his shooter's bad aim than anything else.

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 21, 2006 08:47      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nerdwithnofriends:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think the fact that he was shot nine times and survived says more about his shooter's bad aim than anything else.
But what about the people who stabbed him...
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2006 09:47      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maybe.logic:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

To get shot anywhere 9 times and survive is amazing. Except maybe the butt. I think getting shot 9 times in the butt warrants death, a very shamed death.
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 21, 2006 12:24      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by maybe.logic:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

To get shot anywhere 9 times and survive is amazing. Except maybe the butt. I think getting shot 9 times in the butt warrants death, a very shamed death.
To be shot nine times and survive reflects on how good the doctor is nowadays, not how tough the patient is. Props to the docs for pulling 9 slugs out of a corpse and keeping it alive. It takes nothing special to survive nine bullet wounds. The doctors did most all the work.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2006 14:04      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pulled nine slugs out of a corps back in '67.

I was leading my platoon through the jungles of Nam, when out of the middle of nowhere, CHARLIE! Charlie to my left, Charlie to my right, Charlie underneath me.

There was a grace period of suprise before rounds started flyin, after all was said and done, I found myself pulling 9 rounds and two knives from my docs back with a field spoon. A wooden field spoon. That's all we were issued back in the day.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture