homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » It's probably too late to evacuate the coast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's probably too late to evacuate the coast
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2006 16:53      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... but the more gullible among you may wish to evacuate your bowels

Those who aren't so gullible may feel free to point and laugh at the Principle of Absolute Relativity [Smile]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted May 22, 2006 17:06      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But what about the recent comet that flew by Earth? Everyone knows they are evil omens! /me heads to the mountains!
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2006 18:03      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness! All this talk of orbits and not a single fragment of
calculus.
He must be really smart to figure this all out without math!

EDIT:

I for one, welcome our new extratemporal overlords.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2006 18:22      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the evidence is plain to see, right there in the crop circles. I, for one, am convinced.

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2006 19:17      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. This combines some sound science, unsound science (his abuse of relativity), and some very unscientific stuff about visions and extraterrestrials. Weird.

When he starts going off about time and space, he kind of reminds me of Gene Ray.

I think this says it all, though: "It drew some the revolutionary conclusions for science, in perfect adequacy with the fruit of my scientific papers according to my communications with the extraterrestrials."

Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2006 20:19      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, does this mean I can stop feeling bad because I probably won't have that data my boss wants by the 30th?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The real Stealth
Geek
Member # 4615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2006 08:39      Profile for The real Stealth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im glad that there are Idiots like him to entertain the rest of us.

--------------------
The one and only "§†eal†h the Fallen One"...Between Your life And mine are Three realities, Yours, The real one, and Mine. They they form a bridge shapped in the letters D-O-_-N-O-T-_-C-R-O-S-S.

Posts: 141 | From: Battle Creek, MI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2006 11:40      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not worried, because my province no longer exists .

The saddest part is that one of my friends actually has the time to search the internet for crap like this.

Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture