homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Bigs Bunny, the monster rabbit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bigs Bunny, the monster rabbit
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 15, 2006 14:06      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060407/od_afp/afplifestylebritainfoodrabbitoffbeat

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 15, 2006 14:25      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! [Eek!] I prefer Baby Binks myself. [Smile]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 14:27      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's where all my Easter candy went!!!!!

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 14:50      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Paul-Hogan-voice>
That's not a big bunny, this
 -
is a big bunny !
</Paul-Hogan-voice>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 15:01      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Sylvester the Cat voice>

Oh boy oh boy.

Momma said there'd be days like this.

I wonder, should I eat the ears first?

</Sylvester the Cat voice>

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 16:54      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I recognized the image... 9.2kg!

Too bad they don't live in the wild. I'd love to have seen what a cat I used to have would do with one. She ignored birds, but small mammals would be stalked, pounced upon, pinned to the ground and... washed. When she got done washing, she'd let it go confused, traumatized and covered in cat saliva but physically unharmed.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 20:50      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TFD wrote:

<Paul-Hogan-voice>
is a big bunny !
</Paul-Hogan-voice>

Great Bog! What a horrifying photograph!

Was the Hasselblad ok?

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 15, 2006 21:11      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE WABBITS!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp

I want one!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 22:29      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TFD wrote:

<Paul-Hogan-voice>
is a big bunny !
</Paul-Hogan-voice>

ROFSMPL!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniélín Aine
Mini Geek
Member # 4894

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 16, 2006 00:37      Profile for Daniélín Aine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow! I mean rabbit! I used to have rabbits for 4-H but I've never seen one that big.

*Snaggy... Your cat sounds too funny!*

--------------------
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 96 | From: The resturant at the end of the universe | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2006 07:33      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a big ass rabbit.

My daughter just got sucked into wanting rabbits for 4-H. Fortunately she likes mini-lops. Much smaller and easier to handle. Of course there is a little girl in our club (and I mean *little*) - she is the smallest one and she has a Flemish Giant rabbit. She just throws the rabbit over her sholder like a sack of feed and carries him around.

Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture