homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » I think the Beatles are back on drugs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think the Beatles are back on drugs
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 09:39      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are thinking about selling there songs online. Now we just need to get Metallica on the boat and we are ready to go.

Beatles link

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 15:55      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is, in legal circles, known as bullshit. They're awaiting judgement on the Apple case - this merely adds to their would-be entitlement to the Apple name + music association.

Either that or my cynicism has gone all the way to eleven.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 16:45      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spungo - no, you're right. They are simply trying to build their case after the fact. This stinks to high heaven.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 06:49      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Either that or my cynicism has gone all the way to eleven.

Cynical? spungo? Don't be ridiculous.

As for the Fab4 (et al), perhaps they should just Let It Be.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:58      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they're releasing an album of "unheard" music reworked for a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. I don't know what this "unheard" music is, because with the Anthology series, they released just about everything, unless you count more outtakes or different versions of songs. [ohwell]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 06:18      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is John's fault. If he had just kept quiet in the seance. LOL
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture