homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Almost up to speed. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Almost up to speed.
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 6 posted April 01, 2006 17:52      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's been a long year without me around to razz ya, but I noticed that others were there to carry the torch for me [Wink] Well, now that all of crap of the last year has been sorted out on my end and I'm fully moved into my very first house I'm ready to once again brighten your days. I'll have the net hooked up in my home on the 8th so I won't have to rely on other computers for my fix. I know april 1st is not the best day to post something serious but those that know me realize I don't need a special day for pranks, I do them on any day I choose. Today just happened to be the only day in a long time I'll be able to post and take my sweet time in doing so. One more week and I'll be able to spend more time online [Happytears] I didn't realize how much I missed out on until I started checking all of the sites I used to enjoy, now I have a lot of catching up and updating to do. I just hope my new neighbors in Tacoma don't mind the loud music, well that and the screams of tortured young ladies looking for a good spanking [evil]

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 01, 2006 23:42      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ZORRO! [thumbsup]

Welcome home. [Smile]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
mephisto

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 666

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 02, 2006 00:15      Profile for mephisto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoo. zorro is back. sweet.
[Smile]

--------------------
"Liberate tutame exinferis."

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 02, 2006 01:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Zorro, and welcome to the forums.
Just watch out for Zo.... um ..... never mind. [Razz]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2006 09:43      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. I look forward to insulting you just like the old days [Wink]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 02, 2006 10:40      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ZorroTheFox:
I know it's been a long year without me around to razz ya, but I noticed that others were there to carry the torch for me [Wink]

Hope you enjoyed our posts. [thumbsup] [Wink]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted April 02, 2006 23:00      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to break out the spatulas!!! [evil]

WB Zoro! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2006 23:57      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a pleasure to have you back...I was worried that I'd have to be filling up the void of S&M jokes for the rest of my time here! [Razz]

Stick around this time, why don'cha?

ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 03, 2006 20:05      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just hope my new neighbors in Tacoma don't mind the loud music, well that and the screams of tortured young ladies looking for a good spanking [evil]

Ah, Tacoma. My old stomping grounds. If you like giant enormous plates of breakfast you should check out the Sunriser Restaurant. I miss that place sometimes.

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 00:05      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by macmcseboy:

WB Zoro! [Big Grin]

I just stumbled across a pic of Zorro and his friends doing some shopping before the camping season.

-

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 03:13      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Belated welcome back, Zorro! Damn, didn't I miss ya.

What with your arrival, and that of quite a few other much-missed older GC members, I feel like I'm entering a very happy time warp...

/me spaces out with a manic grin on her face

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 04:20      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'sup. [Smile]
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 05:59      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
'sup. [Smile]

'sup yourself, stranger - nice to see you back, too [Big Grin]
Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 10:12      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where da fuck cheezi git at?

He must be out of prision by now.

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 16:57      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
ZORRO! [thumbsup]

Welcome home. [Smile]

thanks, it's been a strange year but I still poked my nose in once in a while [Happytears]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 16:58      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
whoo. zorro is back. sweet.
[Smile]

wow, I haven't seen our triple six member in a while, hope things are still going well [Wink]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted April 04, 2006 17:00      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Greetings Zorro, and welcome to the forums.
Just watch out for Zo.... um ..... never mind. [Razz]

yeah, I hear he's a real troublemaker [Razz]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 17:03      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Welcome back. I look forward to insulting you just like the old days [Wink]

ahhhh, meeemmmorieeees. I should be an easy target right now, for some reason I don't seem to be functioning at optimal efficiency. I did manage to make use of my time off writing poems, but I think I might have burned out my creativity [crazy]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted April 04, 2006 17:07      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
quote:
I know it's been a long year without me around to razz ya, but I noticed that others were there to carry the torch for me [Wink]

Hope you enjoyed our posts. [thumbsup] [Wink]
I enjoyed them thoroughly, though I did notice that some posts were bigger than others. You know what they say though, it's not the size of the post that matters but rather how well it is recieved [Wink]

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted April 04, 2006 17:09      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WB Zoro! [Big Grin]

I just flip for a good spatula, I guess being a cook and a sadist is a strange combo.
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted April 04, 2006 17:11      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:
What a pleasure to have you back...I was worried that I'd have to be filling up the void of S&M jokes for the rest of my time here! [Razz]

Stick around this time, why don'cha?

Well now that I'm all settled in I should be around regularly, as long as I can make the house payments that is. Thanks for filling in, I always enjoy to see a hole properly filled [Wink]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2006 17:14      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARJ:
quote:
I just hope my new neighbors in Tacoma don't mind the loud music, well that and the screams of tortured young ladies looking for a good spanking [evil]

Ah, Tacoma. My old stomping grounds. If you like giant enormous plates of breakfast you should check out the Sunriser Restaurant. I miss that place sometimes.
mmmm sounds good. Right now I'm checking out the local pizza establishments, I found Spud's to be nice. The atmosphere is as good as the pizza, though the olives leave a lot to be desired as they have the appearance of being run through a blender.
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted April 04, 2006 17:16      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:

WB Zoro! [Big Grin]

I just stumbled across a pic of Zorro and his friends doing some shopping before the camping season.

-

I once had a vision of heaven, and that was the entrance [Big Grin]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 6 posted April 04, 2006 17:20      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Belated welcome back, Zorro! Damn, didn't I miss ya.

What with your arrival, and that of quite a few other much-missed older GC members, I feel like I'm entering a very happy time warp...

/me spaces out with a manic grin on her face

thanks, I noticed that there seems to be times when people on the forums vanish for a bit but I never knew where. I now know the secret, but I promised not to tell. It is nice to see familiar faces again, it's like I've come home again [Happytears]
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 7 posted April 04, 2006 17:23      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
'sup. [Smile]

hiya [Smile]

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture