homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » i'm probably the only one here who....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i'm probably the only one here who....
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 3 posted February 22, 2006 22:20      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has a mazda and lives within driving distance of tampa, FL

2006 Nationwide Meet Information July 22, 2006

more info here: http://www.msprotege.com/vbb230/showthread.php?p=2307139#post2307139

[thumbsup] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Erbo
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2006 22:26      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to own a Mazda...a 1989 323 I bought from a Chevy dealer in Goleta in 1991. That car finally gave out in 2001; something caused the engine timing gear to get loose on the crankshaft, and the car quit wanting to run. I had just bought my Oldsmobile, and I thought I could fix up the old car and let Pamela drive it, but instead, I leased her a Saturn and donated what was left of the Mazda to a local children's home.

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2006 12:47      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1995 323 bought from a junkyard/tow lot with broken axel and a few other things c. 2001.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2006 15:46      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erbo:
I used to own a Mazda...a 1989 323 I bought from a Chevy dealer in Goleta in 1991.

That is some weird synchronicity mojo. I used to own a 1989 323. It was our family car that we bought new in 89, and I inherited it in my last year of high school and had it for ages. The weird synchronicity thing is that I was born in Goleta! There's no way it could have been the same car though.

Great little cars, those 323s.

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2006 21:36      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had an '82 GLC in '91

should never have sold that car...

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture