homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Happy Birthday Nitrozac! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Nitrozac!
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 26, 2006 13:01      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, starting tomorrow, January 27, our benevolent dictator will turn another page in the book of life. Happy Birthday and many more!

-

Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 13:14      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday! I'd get you guys a present, but you haven't added anything to your wish list since 2003! How do I know what you want?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 13:17      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Ms. Nitrozac.

You share a birthday with my grandma -- she'll be 83 tomorrow.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 13:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Newf. But Nitrozac is gonna be One! See that single candle on the nifty cake that GMx made for her? I guess that makes Snaggy a cradle robber.

Happy Birthday, Nitrozac. [thumbsup]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 14:02      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Nitrozac!!!

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 14:55      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-Happy Birfday!!!  -

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 15:07      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Nitrozac. [Smile]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 16:02      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted January 26, 2006 16:02      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me trundles in with a few Kegs of Beer and r00tb33r!

Happy birthday Nitrozac!!!!

/me taps one of each type keg...

Let the PARTY START!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 16:04      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this birthday is your best yet, Nitro! Whatever would we do without you?

Snaggy, you better have a kick-butt present for your woman!!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 16:34      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi To All__________________And the old goat says Have Many More! Happy Birfday!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 18:18      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 19:09      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, and hopefully many more to come.

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 19:50      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday o most benevolent of dictators! And many more to come!

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 26, 2006 22:01      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Nitrozac!!!
Hope you have a fun day and a wonderful year. [Smile]

Posts: 490 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted January 26, 2006 22:13      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Nitrozac! [hearts]
Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 22:15      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooops? I was wrong about the dates?

Happy birthday, Nitrozac!!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 23:28      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Nitrozac and many more.

/me sings happy birthday. Badly.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 01:06      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<song mode="marilyn monroe"> Happy birthday MS benevolent dictator, happy birrrrthday to you. </song>

Happy Birthday! [Applause]

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 03:08      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 03:25      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday! [Smile]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
angryjungman

Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 05:33      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for birthdays. Well, ok, yay for presents, boo for getting older. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 06:31      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Nitro. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful year.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 27, 2006 07:10      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Nitrozac!
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 08:14      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture