homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » My news.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My news.......
TheGirlWonder
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4698

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 11, 2005 20:59      Profile for TheGirlWonder         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow, December 12th, will be my six-month anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend. [hearts] In case everyone didn't know already...

[hearts] [Big Grin] I LOVE YOU, CLONEARMY COMMANDER!!! [Big Grin] [hearts]

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2005 22:41      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
....six-month anniversary ...
This is not possible.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2005 22:46      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
quote:
This is not possible.
Dude, kids nowadays celebrate their two-week anniversaries. Now, a very special message for the OP, just to show how much we all care about their anniversaries and whatnot:

dictius te necare [evil]

Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2005 22:51      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say what???

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
CloneArmyCommander
Geek
Member # 4665

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 11, 2005 22:55      Profile for CloneArmyCommander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheGirlWonder:
Tomorrow, December 12th, will be my six-month anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend. [hearts] In case everyone didn't know already...

[hearts] [Big Grin] I LOVE YOU, CLONEARMY COMMANDER!!! [Big Grin] [hearts]

I love you too [Wink] !
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 11, 2005 23:37      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me looks for a zip lock bag... [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 00:01      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and this girl I've been seeing just celebrated our 37 day anniversary! [Roll Eyes]

In all seriousness, 37 days is how long we've been dating, and we were together, but we kind of just laid in bed all day watching TV.

You know, they say infatuation only lasts 6 months or so.

So, if your relationship ends tomorrow, don't be suprised.

[devil wand]

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 06:16      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Geekculture:

I've changed. I'm now staring at a lovely, grotesque photograph of a man projectile vomiting. A year ago, I would have immediately posted this in response to this very thread. Now, I'm thinking better of it.

Is this what a mid-life crisis feels like? And if I'm having one at twenty, does that mean I'll be dead at forty?

Love,
Demosthenes

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 06:50      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
quote:
This is not possible.
Grummy! How dare you introduce serious English usage into this thread, dealing, as it is, with such profound philosophical subjects? [shake head]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 07:37      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:

Is this what a mid-life crisis feels like? And if I'm having one at twenty, does that mean I'll be dead at forty?

Love,
Demosthenes

Why, are you really planning on moving six feet under as soon as you hit 40? The world is already experiencing a severe shortage of demostheneses, so don't even think about it [Smile]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 08:51      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Geekculture:

I've changed. I'm now staring at a lovely, grotesque photograph of a man projectile vomiting. A year ago, I would have immediately posted this in response to this very thread. Now, I'm thinking better of it.

Love,
Demosthenes

Yes.

on a related note, can I have your stuff? [Big Grin]

But seriously, it's kind of sad .. 1 month is a big deal to people now. Forever is a thing of the past. It's sad really.

I intend on keeping Amanda until the day I die. Period. End of case. NEXT!

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 08:56      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if you're with spungo, death doesn't have to be the end of the relationship. [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 09:15      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
And if you're with spungo, death doesn't have to be the end of the relationship. [Razz]

I dare say it's often just the beginning. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 12:32      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Geekculture:

Love,
Demosthenes

It sounds like you have developed restraint, one of the signs of maturity.

My condolences. [Wink]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 17:34      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems appropriate just about now
Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheGirlWonder
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 21:23      Profile for TheGirlWonder         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:

That's actually kind of amusing. [Big Grin]
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2005 22:03      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

-or-

You know it to be true. [evil]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture