homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Garlic Head Secret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Garlic Head Secret
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 06:43      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warning! Commercial message ahead!

Unadvertized savings.

Though it does not say it on the Garlic Head website, the product prices have been lowered. A lot.

Unfortunately, this only applies to orders shipped to USA addresses.

Right now, someone ordering one jar will not be paying the $11.55, but when they get to the shopping cart checkout, they will see that they are only charged $7.50 (Limit one).

Similarly the 2 Jar pack is only $13.50 (not $17.80), 4 Jar pack is $25.00 (vs.$28.05), the Six pack is actually $31.00.

All prices include mailing/shipping to USA addresses.

Merry Christmas to the Garlic Heads among us. [Big Grin]

gg

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 07:18      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sob*
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 10:17      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck, newf, I'll buy one for you and ship it up. I think $4.05 ought to cover my mailing costs. Oh, wait. Darn. Guess that doesn't help [Wink]

GG, thanks for the heads up. I was planning to order a jar for a Christmas gift anyway, and this offer makes it even more compelling.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kinguy
Geek
Member # 4527

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 10:41      Profile for Kinguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 10:57      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess about now would be the time to order a couple jars like I've been planning to do for a few months.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 13:03      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if there isn't a rebate for Canadian customers, I think I'll order some. You know, Christmas is the time to share good things with family and friends, so I guess it would be perfect time to try it when I'll go over my parent's place for the holidays... Expect an order of four from me, GG. (Hey, sharing is great, but I want to keep some for me! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 14:35      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kinguy:
you horrible horrible Garlic Man!

Excuse me, but I prefer either, "The Good Fairy of Garlic" or "His Garlicness". [Big Grin] [Wink]

(Locally I'm known as the Village Idiot, but who am I to stand on formality?)

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2005 15:18      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
*sob*

Newf, just place the order. I'll ship it at the same price as for the US customers. [Edit: The same goes for all the registered members of GC living in Canada.]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture