homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » 12 Year old twin singers are proud to be Aryan (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: 12 Year old twin singers are proud to be Aryan
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 22, 2005 06:37      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rising Stars: Prussian Blue

I am not entirely sure what to think about this. Either the girls have been brainwashed by producers... or... or...

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 06:45      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both need therapy.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 06:49      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fsck?

My belief that everyone is entitled to their opinion is severely tested by radicals like these...

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted November 22, 2005 06:53      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about these two a couple of years back, when they were interviewed by the excellent Mr. Louis Theroux.

The old cliche that it's always the parents who are to blame can really be brought to bear in this case, methinks. I feel sad for them.

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 07:26      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how these so-called pro-Aryan types always turn out to be the most thick, redneck, trailer-trash pond-scum around.

It's people like this that give inbreeding a bad name. [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 08:47      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to this previously posted article, their hometown is Bakersfield, just a couple hours drive from here. I'd never heard anything about them, though.

However, the Gaede name is familiar to me in other ways. It seems that hate has been passed down through several generations to those girls. April Gaede, the girls' mother, posted a bunch of hate flyers around the university campus one night. The students organized an anti-hate vigil in response, and she hasn't come back. A Bill Gaede, who is apparently April's father, cut down a tree snag that a bunch of Mexican Catholics believed had an image of the Virgin Mary in it. The tree was on public property, and he reportedly spouted a number of anti-Catholic and racial slurs while cutting it down.

I would be tempted to say something about the family in general, but I know some other Gaedes in my church who I'm told are related to the others in some way. They are the opposite of their hateful relatives in every way I can see.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 09:05      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have but one question: how come their racist mother is allowed to homeschool these girls? Shouldn't that be banned as hatefull message? (Talk about breeding hate...)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 09:24      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stereo:
I have but one question: how come their racist mother is allowed to homeschool these girls? Shouldn't that be banned as hatefull message? (Talk about breeding hate...)

Banning that sort of thing might be tempting, but it's a dangerous precedent to set. It's protected under the Bill of Rights for a reason.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 10:08      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
quote:

Banning that sort of thing might be tempting, but it's a dangerous precedent to set. It's protected under the Bill of Rights for a reason.
Well, I don't know about the USA, but in Canada, hatefull messages are not protected by the right for free speech, so I kinda assumed a similar rule could be applied... Although I understand that homeschooling could be considered private, while the hate-messages-are-not-free-speech rule is applied to public messages (web sites, lectures, pamphlets distributions, etc.).

Aside question: do you have to pass some regulated exams to get a high school diploma in the US, or does every institution set its own rules? Just wondering if the girls are doomed to a life of MacDonald jobs because they get what their mother think is an education, rather than the "socially-approved" definition.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 10:23      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, I don't know about the USA, but in Canada, hatefull messages are not protected by the right for free speech, so I kinda assumed a similar rule could be applied... Although I understand that homeschooling could be considered private, while the hate-messages-are-not-free-speech rule is applied to public messages (web sites, lectures, pamphlets distributions, etc.).

Aside question: do you have to pass some regulated exams to get a high school diploma in the US, or does every institution set its own rules? Just wondering if the girls are doomed to a life of MacDonald jobs because they get what their mother think is an education, rather than the "socially-approved" definition.

My understanding is that hate speech here is protected, provided it is not specifically promoting violence. For example, the KKK is allowed to do their marches, but they can be arrested if they call for hurting or killing minorities.

I don't know a lot about homeschooling, but the people I've known who have done it have mentioned state tests that they have to pass for each grade level.

--------------------

CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 10:25      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In California, at least, they do have set of guidelines that the children have to reach before being considered proficient.

So even if their parent says "these are all lies" the children have to, at the least, know and understand the concepts.

The unfortunate thing is, whether or not these children are home schooled, they would have learned the message they have learned.

I seriously doubt that by placing them into the public education system they would have gained a different outlook on life.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 10:46      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might not have changed the hate they were learning at home, but they would have been exposed to ouside influences and opinions.

Maybe seeing and interacting with many different kinds of people would have influenced them to think a little bit about what they are being taught at home and to question,even if only inside themselves.

It is hard to hate people you know for foolish reasons like race. Fear and hate thrive in ignorance. Expose people to 'other' and 'other' no longer is. I don't know if i'm making any sense here, but I hope it is coming across.

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 11:29      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
It might not have changed the hate they were learning at home, but they would have been exposed to ouside influences and opinions.

Maybe seeing and interacting with many different kinds of people would have influenced them to think a little bit about what they are being taught at home and to question,even if only inside themselves.

It is hard to hate people you know for foolish reasons like race. Fear and hate thrive in ignorance. Expose people to 'other' and 'other' no longer is. I don't know if i'm making any sense here, but I hope it is coming across.

Although that's great, I've learned, from being in the school system for a little while, actually AMONG other students, that this isn't necessarily the case always, if ever, and I've learned that such behaviours will just cause students to form into little groups. So, in practice and in my experience, that really wouldn't make a damned bit of difference.

Where as you'd think that students would form into groups because of things they enjoy doing together, etc, etc, they tend to only form into groups because of a hatred for one thing or another that is common amongst them all. Where as one kid might be accepted still for saying "Well, you guys don't like Harry Potter, but I do." if that same child said "Well, you guys hate black people, but I don't." they would quickly be outcasted from the group. Again, this is only from personal experiences.

Unfortunate, I know. Maybe it's just here that this is common, but I get the feeling it isn't.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 11:31      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is just so sad that people can believe things like that.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 12:15      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naming themselves after a component of Zyklon B, nice. [thumbsdown]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 13:12      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually read a small Time magazine blurb about this duo a few months ago. As I had never heard of a specifically "pro-White" music group (especially a pro-White group consisting of two 12-year-olds) I googled "Prussian blue" out of curiosity.

I just feel bad for them... probably with all of the publicity they're getting, they're going to be subjected to a lot of hate mail and negative buzz. Nobody should be singing the praises of White supremacy, but it seems that the parents came up with the idea of an Aryan singing duo. I mean really, do these girls look like they would detonate a car bomb? The music sounds hateful but the girls certainly don't seem hateful.

Basically I feel sorry for them because of what their parents have gotten them into :/

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 13:52      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that they were mostly covering other people's material...I haven't heard any of their music, but there was some major buzz about them on alt.rec.industrial a while back. Why are these talentless, brainless fucks all over the media headlines when it will only boost their fame and earn them more money and fans?

(PS, it's filthy racist bastards like these ones who slather a bad reputation over those of us who are proud of our European heritage without demeaning other races. It drives me crazy every time I'm met with accusations of being a Nazi when I talk about my Norse and Irish background.)

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 14:52      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:

(PS, it's filthy racist bastards like these ones who slather a bad reputation over those of us who are proud of our European heritage without demeaning other races. It drives me crazy every time I'm met with accusations of being a Nazi when I talk about my Norse and Irish background.)

Ignorant people. They clearly don't have a clue about the Danish resistance.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 15:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
Ignorant people. They clearly don't have a clue about the Danish resistance.

The thing I really like about that story is that the local German Navy commanders conspired to 'look the other way' when the refugees were crossing to Sweden. The only jews captured were in a boat that foundered half way across, they were rescued by a patrol boat, taken to a hospital in Denmark, and later 'escaped' while their navy guard was on a toilet break.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 15:14      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look like two little puppets the mother dresses everyday. [shake head]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 15:49      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:

Unfortunately, I have to agree with TCTQ here. Familiarity with the other helps; but if you come into contact with the other and refuse to have anything to do with them, then familiarity won't happen.
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 16:12      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact with the "others" that these girls have been taught to hate can even reinforce their beliefs in some cases. If they were taught that other races are more angry and vicious than whites, that will probably become verified in their minds simply by consciously and subconsciously instigating that type of response. It's just a type of self-fulfilling prophecy.

Also, given how deeply the girls' family seems to believe what they spout, I imagine their mother can explain away any experiences that might contradict what they've been taught.

--------------------

jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 16:50      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of them, since I tend to troll stormfront and like sites and do whatever I can to piss them off.

i'm guessing they are anti-semites.

What I want to know is: aren't jews white?

Beta Israel excluded.

Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 18:10      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:
It drives me crazy every time I'm met with accusations of being a Nazi when I talk about my Norse and Irish background.)

Ah, the well-known Irish Nazis. [Roll Eyes] Really Demosthenes, and you haven't got the good manners to be ashamed of yourself? [shake head]

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 18:32      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jordanv:

What I want to know is: aren't jews white?

No. Jews (the race at least) are Semites and come from the middle east, whereas "whites" tend to be associated with people of northern european descent.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture