homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Beam a message up with Scottie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beam a message up with Scottie
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2005 10:42      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We invite friends and fans around the world to compose a tribute to Mr. Doohan, to honor him on his journey to Earth orbit. Your name and message will be placed on board the spacecraft currently scheduled for launch in mid December, 2005."
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2005 19:59      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What! He died! Oh my god. My day is ruined. I was at boot camp when he died (I had to google when he died). Scotty was my favortie character. My day is ruined...
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 19:03      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He will be dearly missed... [cry baby]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture