homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Late Happy Rosh Hashana

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Late Happy Rosh Hashana
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 04, 2005 20:13      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all those who are Jewish and/or like to celebrate the Jewish Holidays. I know this is late, sun is down and all, but Happy Rosh Hashana. I hope everyone's new year is full of love, laughter, health and wealth. L'Chaim!

And on a slightly different topic, for all of you still waiting for me to post some pic's of myself and my cats, it might be a while. So, please, stop holding your breath, that blue color is starting to get quite frightening. One day, though, I'm sure I will post some good pics. One day.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 04, 2005 20:53      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mazel tov! Happy new year.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 05, 2005 06:51      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, my boss is jewish and was off yesterday..

happy (belated) rosh hashana to all the jewish people out there.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted October 05, 2005 07:58      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what year is it in the Jewish calendar? [Confused]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 05, 2005 08:09      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Src: http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/bz/archives/009017.html

As seen from Planet Mozilla (planet.mozilla.org)

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture