homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Women in uniform

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women in uniform
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 01:49      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't the internet wonderful? I just found one of those sites which make you wonder about the creator:

women soldiers

I like looking at ladies in unifrom as much as the next man, maybe even more, but this has a desparate touch of obsession to it. Anyway, worth a look, if only for the vientamese girls eyes.

SFW, NSF dial up.

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 03:36      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn Croatia is FINE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/mazhouma/Military%20MM/Croatia.jpg

Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 08:39      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I never realized so many countries had women in the military as actual combatants. The girls around here are cool because over half of them are geeks of some sort. I personally like Britan and Austria.
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 10:15      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang...looks like the Chinese militia could trample the Rockettes beneath their boots. =P

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 13:53      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. Awesome link. Times have definitely changed for the better (now we just have to get rid of war... [Big Grin] ).

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 16:00      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, don't forget about the North Korean Ladies Marching Band.

Well, not in uniform in that sense, but still wearing uniforms.

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 16:43      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me sees the potential for many bad jokes there...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2005 17:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some fine specimens of womanhood on that site.
They can occupy my territory any time [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
gladiator
Geek Larva
Member # 4387

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted October 02, 2005 20:06      Profile for gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Cow!!!! Women in uniform, who exert power and know their way around a rifle or two. Where's the calendar that should have these beauties in it!!! Some of these women gotta have intelligence out the ying yang to know military skills, combat, intelligence gathering, munitions handling, leadership ability.... the gladiator man needs some of these to fight with me in the Colosseum!
Posts: 28 | From: St. Louis | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 20:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw uniforms. Women with guns == hot.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
shriver
Geek
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 20:56      Profile for shriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Screw uniforms. Women with guns == hot.

Have you ever been around a girl with a gun? I've never been so afraid for my life.

--------------------
And a thousand thousand slimy things
Lived on; and so did I.

Posts: 111 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 21:03      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was half-hoping he was using the jock slang of guns==big biceps (or is it triceps?).

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 21:19      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real thing is even better. Too bad if you piss em off they are able to shoot you. They would never do that to me though. It's good to be liked by women with guns. And I wouldn't be scared by a woman holding a gun; I would be even more afraid that they know how to use it.
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 05:28      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intelligence out the yin-yang? I thought the point was that their yin was stronger than their yang?
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 05:45      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
I was half-hoping he was using the jock slang of guns==big biceps (or is it triceps?).

No -- I mean revolvers, magnums, light artillery, etc. [Big Grin]

And I don't mean in person, I mean in the movies.

Like Tomb Raider. [hearts]

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 07:51      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in training, I had a female Martial Arts instructor.

I was never so honored to get my ass beat then that moment.

###################################
# Back to your Original Programming
###################################

Women are beautiful. It doesn't matter what they wear. They are just beautiful. Though a nice medium machine gun or high powered rifle do add a few points on the hotness scale.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture