homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Numa Numa Dance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Numa Numa Dance
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 20, 2005 19:02      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother called me tonight and left a recording of this song on my voicemail. You can listen to the song and watch the dance (with or without subtitles) here.

My apologies if this is old news to you.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 21, 2005 01:53      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that a bunch of times, and for some reason it never seems to get old. Perhaps it's because that song became the theme song to my second year at uni? That's right, folks, my friends and I have no taste.
Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 21, 2005 08:03      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:
...That's right, folks, my friends and I have no taste.

Except when you agree with my taste in music of course [Big Grin]
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 21, 2005 20:21      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. I agree with all. Quite old news btw. Then again, there are many more things to be concerned with...
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 22, 2005 07:03      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, the "Numa Numa" song. It's been around for years. It apparently hasn't burned out yet.

I once saw a video of a classroom of high school or college kids singing and dancing along with this video. A video within a video. It was strangely voyeuristically anthropologic. I felt like I was watching a strange forbidden ritual, and that the people in the video would be shocked that I had seen it. In short, I felt unclean. In fact, I'm feeling unclean again just talking about it...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 22, 2005 19:21      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come now, I have finally for the first time in a year gotten this thing out of my head, and you shove it right back in [shake head] [cry baby]
Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture