homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » New belly picture (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: New belly picture
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2005 21:26      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josh took this tonight. I am 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I don't think I look like I'm 6 1/2 months along, but I guess everyone is different.

-

Older pictures are here:

23 weeks
18 weeks

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 13, 2005 22:46      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PB! You grow girl!!!

looking great. [Big Grin] [Happytears]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 13, 2005 23:05      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peebs, you are SOOOOO cute!!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2005 23:16      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I look that good when I'm preg... Oh... what do mean boys can't...
</silly>

Good luck with everything.

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 00:06      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm. Baby.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 14, 2005 01:36      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww! You look so happy and pregnanty glowy [Big Grin]

You're pretty Peeby! Pregnancy suits you [Razz]

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 03:35      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look fantastic Peebs! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 04:23      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definitely have that wonderful glow that pregnant women are famous for, Peebs [Smile] . Keep updating us!
Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 04:36      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very beautiful [Big Grin] And then you can quickly train that babe to post on CG! [Razz]

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 06:52      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peebs, you look great!
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 07:16      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look so great!!!! I would always err on the side of being small for the weeks. You've got to pop that baby out later. LOL FAB!!!!!
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 12 posted July 14, 2005 07:45      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
404 naked not found

oh wait, New , not nude

n/m

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 08:07      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -ct-:
404 naked not found
oh wait, New , not nude
n/m

/me slaps -ct- around with a large trout.

PB: Looking good! [Smile]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 08:39      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! I'm really getting excited now. It's really not that long until I get to meet my daughter. She already makes her presence known quite effectively. Last night it was hard to get to sleep because it felt like a cat was pawing my belly from the inside. Josh can now hear her heartbeat when he puts his ear on my belly. Although, doing that does risk getting kicked in the head. [Big Grin]

So far all is going well. My doctor's appointments are all normal. I did fail the one hour glucose test and had to go back for the three hour, but I haven't heard from them so I'm probably fine. (Do a google for gestational diabedes if you don't know what I'm talking about.) In two weeks we're taking the hospital tour where we get to find out what policies and facilities they have for us. It's all happening so fast!

-

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 09:12      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 10:58      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO CUTE!

Glad that you and little Peebs-ett are doing well. [Smile]

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ArcticBlue
Mini Geek
Member # 4034

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 17:43      Profile for ArcticBlue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look fabulous, chicky! [Big Grin]

Now, on to the important question. Names?!

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 17:49      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Kaitlin Elizabeth. Unless of course the ultrasound tech was wrong, in which case his name is Michael Alexander. [Wink]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 18:13      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good names. Congrats many times over to you and youres

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 19:18      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
babies the other other white meat

good luck PB, and im happy to know that if its a boy you will have named it after me [Big Grin]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 23:32      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know you didn't name it after me.

Jeebus that would suck for that baby.

You know how often I get picked on for my first name being Jesse? likeallthetime!!1

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2005 23:53      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jace Raven:
there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman

Kinky.

Peebs, you look great, even if you are pregnant and barefoot. (Though not in the kitchen, it would appear!) [Razz]

Has your belly button popped out yet? You should totally pierce it when it does.

littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2005 00:37      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Has your belly button popped out yet? You should totally pierce it when it does.
Do they pop back in afterwards? Because if they do, that could be messy! [Wink]
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2005 17:16      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demosthenes! This sounds almost mushy for you! You must be going soft.... [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2005 18:05      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good Peebs!

Congrats and we look forward to seeing pictures of the little one!

Shadow

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture