homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » *torrent* reboot seasons 1-4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *torrent* reboot seasons 1-4
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2005 00:38      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I made 3 or 4 posts here asking if anyone had episodes to download, now here they are [Smile] I have been waiting for this for years

http://torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=303595&query=reboot

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 26, 2005 18:32      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the Reboot that was wasted on Saturday mornings? I loved that.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
DigitalBill

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 27, 2005 13:52      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reboot was a great show... primitive by today's animation standards (You could probably do the whole thing in Hash's AM), but the writing was tops for a Saturday morning show.

The 4th season never aired in the US, but it's been available on DVD for a few years... the Season 4 animation was much better, for one reason, they were free from ABC Standards and Practices (censors) and could do things like having distinct breasts on female characters, as opposed to the ABC-mandated "unibreast" (and I'm not picking on that... that was in the show notes on mainframe.ca's website).

Anyway, great show... I wish they'd release S1-3 on DVD... but if you like the animation, you should buy the S4 DVDs.

=DB

...I come from the net. I search through cities, people and places, for this place: Mainframe. My function: Guardian....To Mend and Defend. REBOOT!

--------------------
I've found life is so much better in the cartoon universe!
"No power in the 'Verse can stop us!"

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 27, 2005 22:47      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My torrent won't download it...

Looks like they are out on DVD, but not as a box set(?)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000056NX0/103-2535693-2857411?v=glance

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture