homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Dress up Steve featured on the Cover of MacNews

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dress up Steve featured on the Cover of MacNews
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2005 18:51      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this months issue of MacGroup Detroit's MacNews , the cover features Dress Up Steve. Oh and I have a review on NewerTech iPod batteries.
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 05, 2005 21:20      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey cool! We're famous! [Smile]
Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 06, 2005 05:49      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You *do* realise there's a good chance Mr Jobs himself has caught wind of this at least and has played with it a bit.. I'd bet money on it.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 06, 2005 06:47      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
You *do* realise there's a good chance Mr Jobs himself has caught wind of this at least and has played with it a bit.. I'd bet money on it.

If so, you guys should ask him to judge the comp, that'd be spectacular [Beard of Peter Gabriel!]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 07, 2005 06:19      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But will Snaggy and Nitrozac still talk to us now they are famous!!!
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted June 07, 2005 08:49      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Wired : "For the first time in many years, Jobs was not dressed in his trademark jeans, black turtleneck and sneakers: He wore a black shirt and black pants."

Would it be that he was aware of it, and took it as a sign it was time to, indeed, dress up? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 07, 2005 08:57      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stereo: LOL... I think we got to him! [Big Grin] [Beard of Peter Gabriel!]

Aditu: I will have my agent respond to that. [Razz]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 07, 2005 13:06      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:

Aditu: I will have my agent respond to that. [Razz]

Make sure you run it through PR too.. [Wink]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture