homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Morpheus is dead!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morpheus is dead!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted May 26, 2005 22:36      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neo's guru meets his bitter end in the The Matrix Online...

MTV news

but does anyone care?  -

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
zboy
Mini Geek
Member # 2969

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2005 23:59      Profile for zboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually interested in playing Matrix online, but since it's PC only I haven't been able to. I was interested for this very purpose. I liked the story of the Matrix and wanted to see how it continued.

If any of you are playing it, is it worth playing, and is it worth sitting at my PC and playing it? I've been playing WoW, but kind of gotten bored of it lately (great game, just kind of bored at the moment).

Posts: 72 | From: A galaxy far, far, away ... | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2005 06:03      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. They should have killed everybody at the end of the first movie, so there wouldn't be the two terrible sequels. Some people just don't know when to quit. [ohwell]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2005 09:00      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I haven't played the game, but I thought that comic pretty much summed up my feelings about it. [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Oz, the Wizard of
Highlie
Member # 1454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2005 17:27      Profile for Oz, the Wizard of   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/delurk

As an MMO addict, of sorts, I can say with certainty that TMO has it right with regard to in-game events.

But wrong everywhere else.

/relurk

Posts: 707 | From: The Emerald City | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture