homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » this is scary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this is scary
saralk
Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 3898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2005 07:47      Profile for saralk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://publications.mediapost.com/?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=29415
Posts: 11 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2005 09:55      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what is known as humor. [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2005 05:47      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
That is what is known as humor. [Wink]

humour. [Wink]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Mini Geek
Member # 3434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 15, 2005 00:22      Profile for Wolfman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... THAT's what's going to happen to me if I dont get my ass out of this chair and go to bed. Too much to do, not near enough time.

--------------------
Sincerely,
The Wolfman

LOST: One Grip (fits my reality)

Posts: 83 | From: North side of the House, Middle of Town, Middle of Kansas, USA, Earth | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 15, 2005 00:54      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah woah woah, that is too scary.

Reminds me of all those stories I heard about young people killing themselves when they realized their precious WoW inventory had been hacked into and all their precious weaponry and such had disappeared.

Its one crazy world...!

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 15, 2005 02:11      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SilverBlade:
Woah woah woah, that is too scary.

Reminds me of all those stories I heard about young people killing themselves when they realized their precious WoW inventory had been hacked into and all their precious weaponry and such had disappeared.

Its one crazy world...!

People are still doing that?... I sometimes wonder whether or not it's actually *because* of that... or if they already are in a depression, and use the world of an online game as a way to escape reality...

Course, I did that for a long time, and, I can pretty well guarantee it wouldn't have been my DAoC acct getting hacked that pushed me over the edge [Razz] (actually, it was a particularly bad headache that pushed me over the edge at one point, heh..)

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture