homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Big Brother is watching GC HQ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Big Brother is watching GC HQ
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2005 17:38      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't look now, Toto, but that looks like a tornado headed this way...
 -

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 10, 2005 17:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are nice! I'm addicted to dragging my way along coastlines and spying on the neighbours. [Smile]
Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2005 01:29      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm, was I the only one to think of GCHQ when I read the title, which of course google can not be spying on as it only does the usa and Canada at the moment.

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2005 04:29      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey HalfVast

That is amazingly weird... and all in such a small (ish) area. And why all in the Kansas/Oklahoma border area? Strange...

Garlic Guy, is that the source of your Dorothyesque comment? Sorry haven't really been keeping up over the weekend...

[crazy]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted April 11, 2005 06:17      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'twas indeed, Serenak. Glad you noticed.
 -

Originally posted by Alephcat:
quote:
hmm, was I the only one to think of GCHQ when I read the title, which of course google can not be spying on as it only does the usa and Canada at the moment.
Ah yes... Government Intelligence. Among the more hilarious oxymorons. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture