homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » dragonman's birthday!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: dragonman's birthday!!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 28, 2005 12:30      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is true!!!!

Happy Birthday dragonman!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 12:53      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to our resident ice dragon! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 12:53      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy returns dman!
:-)
Hope you have/had a good day.

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 28, 2005 12:55      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, you code warrior you. [Beard of Peter Gabriel!] [thumbsup]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 13:15      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peebs - Awesome!!!! Thanks!

hey-U, I'm having a decent day, actually - my coworkers just gave me a delicious chocolate cake...mmm...cake. Now I'm working on some servers, and thankfully, enjoying my noise cancellation headphones, playing iTunes through them, using some network voo-doo. [Big Grin]

Thanks, everyone. [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 13:21      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a good one Dragon...

That ice dragon pic was amazing Peebs...

Hope you enjoyed the cake...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 13:42      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 13:48      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 28, 2005 13:48      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very Happy Birthday to you! - I'll even make you a virtual cake.

-

Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 13:52      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday DragonMan! I'll have to check out your horroscope for today, hope it's better than mine was... it said I should take better care of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally, because I'm closer to the edge than I think. I mean, what a downer! So, I hope you got a good one!

Noise cancellation headphones! Cool! Are they the Bose ones? That would be sweeeeet.

Isn't it traditional to eat birthdcake for breakfast, lunch and dinner the day after your birthday? [Razz]

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 14:29      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, dman!

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 14:32      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doco,

that's one helluva cake... did you make it?

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 14:40      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a good one Dman.
I got you a boat for your birthday.
 -

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 14:54      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday dude, and many more.
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 15:07      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, and many returns (to Boston, that is. I'm still bummed that I didn't get to meet you when you came through).
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 15:44      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday dman, no stunning sculptures, delicious cakes or extravagant presents from me, but have a great day non the less [Big Grin]
Posts: 1141 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 15:57      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday dman!

Nitro: horrorscopes are more fun when you read them at the end of the day. [evil]

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 16:24      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very happy birthday to you, dman!

Now where's that birthday cake, I didn't get a piece yet....

Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 16:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday dragonman. Enjoy all the cake 'n' stuff. [Cool]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 17:02      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday! [Cool]

Your uh.. gift got back ordered [Wink]

Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 17:07      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WhooooooooRaaaaaaaah and a Happy Day to you, as each one comes around they seem sweeter must be because I've had so many.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 17:56      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday D-Man! [Big Grin]

have some cake, I'm sure he'll share
 -

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted January 28, 2005 20:55      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make that cake...... sure I did.... with a little "help" from Google Images. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2005 03:11      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey - Happy Birthday, dude. I made you a cake... with special stuff inside... but I ate it... sorry. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2005 03:41      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sosumi:
 -

Good timing, now we know why he's smiling [Razz]

Not deliberately meaning to sidetrack your birthday thread into a discussion on monkey pr0n dman....

Posts: 1141 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture