homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
GenSec
Geek Larva
Member # 3036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 08:53      Profile for GenSec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think it deserves a new thread (unless you don't celebrate this Holiday or use a different calendar, anyway). So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

GS

--------------------
programming: n. The art of debugging an empty file.
-- The Jargon File

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 09:08      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Decemberween. I'll be at my in-laws tonight and tomorrow, then in Midland, MI from the 26th to the 31st so if anyone wants to see me there I need an e-mail by tomorrow [Big Grin] otherwise, I'll see you next year! [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 24, 2004 12:01      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope you all have happy and safe holidays.

Thank for all the cheer you bring Nitrozac and I throughout the year. We are honoured to have such wonderful folks in our (virtual) life. [Happytears]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 12:08      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Happy belated winter Solstice!" chimed in the resident grinchy Heathen. [Wink]
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 13:56      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christmas?

That was last week.

</antipodean-time-zone-running-joke>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 24, 2004 14:04      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas, solstice, kwanzaa, etc., etc.

To you and yours, and especially to our benevolent dictators.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 14:28      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto what Snaggy said, and check out the card I made especially for this occassion, for you guys. [Big Grin]
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 14:53      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new AY2K thank you Nitro and Snaggy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted December 24, 2004 15:05      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall reply with the traditional "Bah-Humbug!" [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
spishak_inc
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 16:31      Profile for spishak_inc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
code:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  December 24, 2004  Your News!  
Merry F**** X-mess (NSFW) December 23, 2004 The Joke Bank!
Merry Christmas N+S December 24, 2003 After Y2K... comments on the comic!
Merry Christmas and thank you! December 24, 2002 The Joy of Tech
Merry Christmas to all December 25, 2001 The Big Archives
Merry Christmas to All December 19, 2001 The Big Archives
Merry Christmas, AY2Kers! December 25, 2000 The Big Archives

i dunno, just once i'd like to see only ONE "merry xmas" thread per forum
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 17:11      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dolt....did you notice the 'dates' on those? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 17:39      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 17:48      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to you all and here's to wishing you all have a Happy New Year.

Lots of love from good old Blighty.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2004 22:10      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Merry fuckin' Christmas, you oppressive Crusaders. [Wink]

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture