homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Look at my spiffy new Avatar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look at my spiffy new Avatar
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 14 posted December 18, 2004 16:26      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I celebration of my looming 4000th post [Eek!] I have taken the leap to "Super Fan".

My laywers advise me not to talk about what goes on over in the Super Fan club house but I can tell you that it is worth the price of becoming Super!

I am here today to rally the masses....this means you...to join the cream of the crop and become a super fan. Don't wait like I did. Do it now. Ask for a membership for Xmas. Cash in those empty bottles, mug an old lady, stop feeding your children. Do what every you have to do to help support out online heros who make this place possible: Nitro and Snaggy.

Plus, you get a killler avatar like mine, personally designed by Photoshop god GMx. Mine was free, but he will make you one for a nominal fee (10% goes to me [Big Grin] )

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 18, 2004 16:38      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just about to start a thread about your spiffy avatar! It is NICE! Congrats to GMx on the creation of that. [Smile]

And thanks Cap'n for going Super! [thumbsup] [Happytears]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 19:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another example of how mac-centric you are Cap'n [evil]

Pretty cool, did you do it yourself?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 19:12      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Pretty cool, did you do it yourself?

Naw, I pillaged the idea off the 'net. GMx made it all purty.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 20:52      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other pirate was old news. I had to aqua-fy him. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2004 10:30      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it looks cool.

A person on these forums designed mine as well but the person is not a superfan [Frown] It was mo-monkey. I think it's some cool work.

Go GMx it's some very nice work

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 19, 2004 10:55      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avast ye mateys! Congrats!
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 19, 2004 11:00      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrrrr. Be it too late to splice the mainbrace?

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 20, 2004 03:22      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it is not "Talk Like A Pirate Day" yet ye landlubbers. Fer that ye should all be keelhauled.

Oh, nice avatar by the way [Wink]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2004 06:25      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, that is a pretty bad-ass avatar.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 20, 2004 08:00      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow cool!
I want to be a Superfan but at the moment I am poor..VERY poor [Frown]

Macs rule I love your avatar Cap'n!!

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
HaloNine
Geek Larva
Member # 3138

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2004 08:07      Profile for HaloNine         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice avatar [Wink]
Posts: 27 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2004 10:43      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude that avatar is gangsta. (thats slang for good, haha)

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

Posts: 435 | From: Ogden, UT | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
iGottaMac
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2004 12:56      Profile for iGottaMac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving the avatar Cap'n Vic, well done GMx...

--------------------
Visit Small Apple and help support a growing Mac community!

Posts: 15 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture