homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Alphabetically "Challanged" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Alphabetically "Challanged"
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 17, 2004 15:58      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old George does it again. Why is our nation being run by a bunch of nitwits?
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 8 posted December 17, 2004 16:18      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
Old George does it again. Why is our nation being run by a bunch of nitwits?

1st, it's not GWB's fault, dumbass
you think he set the schedule himself? you think he typed that into the pc used to make the graphic?
2nd, it's not being run by a bumch of nitwits
you think you can do better, then get the hell in there and DO something about it

i dunno about the rest of you, but blaming 'ol GWB for allllllllllll the problems is not only wrong, it's *stupid*

last time i checked there were 3 branches of the U.S. govermnet, of which GWB is only 1 man of many

let's not forget the other countries involved in world affairs, re: iraq

you ppl seriously think that only ONE person has all the control over everything?

gimmie a damn break

and while wer'e at it, i'm getting pretty damn tired of "political correctness" too

i'm going to have to start slapping people when they use p.c. terms around me...

[shake head]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 16:25      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-ct-, it's a stupid little story that is poking some light fun at the president. GMx would do the same thing if Nitro and Snaggy made that spelling error. Lighten up. [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 16:26      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buck stops at the Oval Office. Or at least it used to. Last I checked Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld were still handing it off to each other. Accountability has ceased to exist.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 16:31      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dumbass, he's in charge, so it is his fault. He's so fucking stupid, he probably thought it was right.
I'm getting tired of you whining about everything wrong that happens to you. Maybe it's because you're an asshole.
And maybe you should proofread your posts first because it's B-U-N-C-H dumbass. And the government is being run by a bunch of nitwits.

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 17:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And maybe you should proofread your posts first because it's B-U-N-C-H dumbass.

Sorry GMx, but ct had it right there.
'Bumch' is the collective term for arseholes.

BTW - I've just realised the real reason for the invasion of Iraq.
Someone told the shrub that Saddam had a BMW, and he got that all dixlexified into WMD.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 17:38      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

Maybe so, but what is: govermnet?
[Razz]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 17:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

Maybe so, but what is: govermnet?
[Razz]

The new homeland-security approved alternative to the internet.
No true patriot would trust something invented by Al Gore [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted December 17, 2004 18:16      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ow, your puns are bummin' me out!
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted December 18, 2004 12:38      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey dumbass, he's in charge, so it is his fault. He's so fucking stupid, he probably thought it was right.
I'm getting tired of you whining about everything wrong that happens to you. Maybe it's because you're an asshole.
And maybe you should proofread your posts first because it's B-U-N-C-H dumbass. And the government is being run by a bunch of nitwits.

I'm gonna have to agree with -ct- here. George may not be the brightest president we've ever had, but you aren't either. In fact, I don't remember you ever becoming a president, so George must've done something better than you.

And what this error has to do with George Bush is beyond me.

Flame on:
 -

Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 12:44      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not even worth flaming.

2000: the elction was rigged.

2004: the huddled masses were terrorized by their own gov't to re-elect him.

GWB is an idiot, plain and simple. He knows it. The whole of America knows it, and the rest of the world knows it.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 13:10      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with politics in the US today is the kind of person who would be a good president is NOT the kind of person who can win a presidential campaign. That's why we had a douche-bag running against a war criminal. Both parties had better options, I'm sure. They just didn't choose to exercise them because the better leaders would never actually win.
Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
spishak_inc
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3148

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted December 18, 2004 13:56      Profile for spishak_inc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya know, i been lurking here for a long time, just reading this stuff, but it's time for to chime in and give my $.02

-ct- is right, though it could maybe have been said in a better way

2000 - the election was *not* rigged, that's just your own views on what the liberal media has fed you

2004 - same thing, basically

vic, you ARE an idiot and a bastard
i don't see anything but attacks from you in any of your posts

-ct-, lighten up

gmx, gonna post something humerous, put it in the joke section where it belongs not here where you just KNOW you're gonna get flame posts

xan, you're right with the 1st sentence, somewhat right on the second (not totally true on either point), and completely wrong on the last one

if there were better, they would be up front

powell comes to mind, but he had the sense not to run and not subject himself or his family to that much scrutiny

feh, i had my say

time to move on to another forum where there's some sort of balance between views since this is a very mac/leftist/liberal forum and comic

i'm not suprised at all to see nothing but attacks on gwb, windows, etc.

l8z..

Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 14:21      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spishak_inc:
ya know, i been lurking here for a long time, just reading this stuff, but it's time for to chime in and give my $.02

-ct- is right, though it could maybe have been said in a better way

2000 - the election was *not* rigged, that's just your own views on what the liberal media has fed you

2002 - same thing, basically

vic, you ARE an idiot and a bastard
i don't see anything but attacks from you in any of your posts

-ct-, lighten up

gmx, gonna post something humerous, put it in the joke section where it belongs not here where you just KNOW you're gonna get flame posts

xan, you're right with the 1st sentence, somewhat right on the second (not totally true on either point), and completely wrong on the last one

if there were better, they would be up front

powell comes to mind, but he had the sense not to run and not subject himself or his family to that much scrutiny

feh, i had my say

time to move on to another forum where there's some sort of balance between views since this is a very mac/leftist/liberal forum and comic

i'm not suprised at all to see nothing but attacks on gwb, windows, etc.

l8z..

Wow, I didn't know that Bush was re-elected in 2002. I'm very impressed by your amazing use of grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and you're[sic] overall lack of AIMGlish. /me waves around sarcasm flag just incase you are that dense, and you probably are.

Although, I can get over all that. I can also get over you telling me I get my views from the liberal media. But you trying to somehow degrade Nitro and Snaggy's comic? How dare you, imbecile. Be gone!

[Mad]

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
spishak_inc
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 14:26      Profile for spishak_inc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Too Cool To Quit:
.... But you trying to somehow degrade Nitro and Snaggy's comic? How dare you, imbecile. Be gone!

[Mad]

you mean it's NOT *against* windows?

open your eyes

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 15:18      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be surprised if you were not one our regular troll posting under a new nick.

quote:
My question to you: Why would you hang around a place where you hate everyone and everything?

The fact that in all '2' of your post you attack several forum regulars says alot about you.

If I promise to not post in every forum relating to mullets, trailer parks, inbreeding, mouth breathers and right wing not jobs will you promise not to post here?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 15:23      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you mean it's NOT *against* windows?

open your eyes

Actually it's not. Nitro and Snaggy know that Windows is a viable operating system for many people. They are against Bill Gates' mission to take over the world, and they are pro-mac. Just because I like oranges doesn't mean I hate you for liking bananas, even if the banana lobby is trying to replace all other fruit. [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 15:25      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it so humiliating to treat other people with decency and respect, whether they deserve it or not? There are things which deserve harsh scoldings; a spelling error on the internet is not one of them.

If you're going to make caustic remarks, do it in person.

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hanover Fist
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 16:13      Profile for Hanover Fist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Mad] yA kNOW spishak_inc, i'VE bEEN lURKING, wATCHING yOU lURK aND i tHINK yOUR (sic) tHE rEAL a-HOLE iN tHE gRAND sCHEME oF tHINGS [Mad]

/rE-LURK

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 16:16      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by supergoo:
Is it so humiliating to treat other people with decency and respect, whether they deserve it or not? There are things which deserve harsh scoldings; a spelling error on the internet is not one of them.

If you're going to make caustic remarks, do it in person.

You spelled 'America' wrong [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 16:22      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me would happily make caustic remarks infront of anyone on these boards...

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 16:59      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hanover Fist:
quote:

[Mad] yA kNOW spishak_inc, i'VE bEEN lURKING, wATCHING yOU lURK aND i tHINK yOUR (sic) tHE rEAL a-HOLE iN tHE gRAND sCHEME oF tHINGS [Mad]

/rE-LURK

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg
Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 17:01      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u: You're missing the whole point. [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 17:06      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
hey u: You're missing the whole point. [Wink]

yA tHINK?
Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 18:36      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But if you move forums, the mac-centric-leftist-liberals have already won!

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture