homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » any canadians sympathize with right wing american politics? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: any canadians sympathize with right wing american politics?
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 16:18      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

yeah.... didnt think so [Frown]

sorry bout all the assholes that live here

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted December 09, 2004 16:35      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my goodness, what an ignorant bitch that blonde is.
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 17:38      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. My. Gosh. [Eek!]

I thought bigotry like that was usually reserved for people with different colored skin and found in southern US states. Maybe I should go buy one of those Canadian flag t-shirts after all. [shake head]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 18:02      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't view whatever that is because I'm using firefox on a linux box, but let me just simply answer the question in the topic with, "no."
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 18:28      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/cc-200412010011.mov

There you go, dnm.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 18:29      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fox "News"...Ann Coulter...what do you expect? She is definitely the lowest common denominator of US news commentary. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 18:30      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fox News: fair and balanced

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 18:36      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read Al Franken's Lying Liars book. It's amazing how many times Ann Coulter has shown herself to be a fucking nutcase of a bitch (to paraphrase Franken). I don't have sound on my computer at the moment - what was she saying?
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:01      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ann Coulter needs to be heavily medicated or something. It's not healthy to spit that much hate.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:05      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magefile:
Read Al Franken's Lying Liars book. It's amazing how many times Ann Coulter has shown herself to be a fucking nutcase of a bitch (to paraphrase Franken). I don't have sound on my computer at the moment - what was she saying?

omg I love that book. I have read it 3 times haha.

edit: she says that:
A) conservatives feel we should help our friend and punish our enemies, and that by not agreeing with us, canada is all of a sudden not a friend
B) we do everything to protect canada and get nothing in return
C) canada is nothing without us
D) canada is nothing but wussy americans who ditch out (torries, draft dodgers, liberals who dont want bush in)
D) canada should be considered that we allow them to be on the same continent as us (SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK?)
E) something about the resons we dont like them, which was more stupid.

Id watch it again, but I just ate and dont want to see those taquitos again.

--------------------
lol

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:07      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she and tucker carlson need to be shipped off anywhere else in the world. they wouldnt last 2 minutes.

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:10      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's the "Ann Coulter" I've heard of? I really thought she was some old, weird woman. That's the epitomy of a stupid American blonde (note the preceding term "stupid" - I know of some intelligent American blondes). Fscking hell, that woman is an utter moron, and should be kicked off the air. I'm quite glad that I don't watch Fox News, or any TV these days, for that matter. Gah!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:13      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah no kidding dman thats what i thought.

when i first saw her (before i knew whe she was) i was like "id hit it"(i have low standards) but after hearing her speak, the sight of her makes me literally feel sick.

--------------------
lol

magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:25      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i was like "id hit it"(i have low standards) but after hearing her speak, the sight of her makes me literally feel sick.
I'd hit it ... and then leave her with a broken heart. [Wink]

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 19:40      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id hit it... with a tank that has spikes coming out.

--------------------
lol

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 20:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same woman who said (of the arab nations)
"we should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and force them to convert to christianity" ?

At least the guy in the second clip looked and acted like he was just taking the piss, but that blonde bitch seems to be serious.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2004 21:45      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magefile:
quote:
i was like "id hit it"(i have low standards) but after hearing her speak, the sight of her makes me literally feel sick.
I'd hit it ... and then leave her with a broken heart. [Wink]
Assuming she has a heart to break.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 09, 2004 21:50      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote Drill Sgt. Hartman from Fulll Metal jacket... Holy Dog*hit!

What are they smoking... liquid polymer? [Eek!]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle Toes
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1208

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted December 10, 2004 00:11      Profile for Twinkle Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY GOD, what the bumble?! That Coutler bitch has the audacity to denounce Canada, on televised broadcast, assuming that that's the way all Americans really feel. Did you see where she directed her eyes and smiled - prob. at some co-worker - when she said "because they speak French"? Like she needs validation to be assured the last thing out of her big yap was at least amusing for all her dim-witted American followers.

And that Tucker string bean: I can bet he's never been to Honduras nor ventured any further into Canadian territory than Vancouver. And what's with the sport-mocking? Did he forget about the passion involved in American football or European and S. American football (/soccer)? Sledding and hockey are hardcore, man!

Feh, they're both tawdry, disrespectful bastards. Seriously, let's just end it: let's have Canada take over America. Bob and Doug could be our Presidents - hosers forever! ( [Wink] Trying to give a light side to my post... but it would be fun! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Mmmmrreow!

Posts: 1617 | From: a membrane near you! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2004 02:51      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Tucker Carlson was funny - he was obviously just having a laugh. "Welcome to our century"- Ha ha . [Smile]

magefile: It's amazing how many times Ann Coulter has shown herself to be a fucking nutcase of a bitch

[Big Grin] That one's going in the ol' noodle for prosperity.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2004 05:15      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my. That woman is the madonna of punditry. The more crap she spews, the more buzz. And the more buzz, the more money she makes off it. [thumbsdown]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2004 05:32      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Assuming she has a heart to break.

Good point. And I forgot the ol' </WWCVD> ...
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 10, 2004 05:51      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, it's amazing how flexible Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson are. It looked like every time they opened their mouths they changed feet, and all while bending over backwards with their heads up their rears. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2004 05:57      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coulter scares me. She keep getting published and air time for some reason. Someone has to agree with her view of the world. [shake head]

Extremists of any type just scare me. They are the ones that create change, not those on the middle. And sometimes that change is not for the better.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2004 06:11      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, peebs. Now that I've seen it all I can say is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid bastards.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture