homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Cap'n Vic (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Cap'n Vic
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 21:53      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can't we all just get along?"
 -

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 22:34      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut the fsck up, rodney

- always wanted to say that [crazy]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 22:42      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Cap'n Vic! Your momma wears combat boots.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 22:45      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Too Cool To Quit:

But not to bed [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 22:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:

But not to bed [Wink]
Not on a first date anyway [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 23:02      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

At least she has combat boots. Yo momma sold hers for some crack.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 23:21      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arf! At's right, she'd have to if you're ever going to get a chance with 'er!

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 07:30      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here, we use "stirrers" to refer to anyone who does that, I'd classify many comments in that category, plenty of my own included (especially comments about Vic's Mom [Wink] ).

I like my trolls shaken, not stirred.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 08:26      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
quote:

But not to bed [Wink]
Not on a first date anyway [Wink]
She did in that movie, "Crack Hoors Do Bush"

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 08:43      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I thought of something so I'm going to stear the conversation away from Cap'n Vics mom for just a second then we can get back to looking at her latest film on the net.

I went to dictionary dot com and did a search

Does this sound like someone we know

quote:
To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation
I thought the point of this site was not to let bullies in. I don't like bullies I put up with them in high school, I didn't like them then. I thought I got older I havn't encountered any..... Untill now. And I'm just disgusted by it. How can a grown man act that way.

I'm done with my ranting.

We can get back to mom jokes.

/Goes to orgy with Cap'n Vics, The Famous Druids, csks, Too Cool To Quits and fanboy_uks moms [Big Grin]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:10      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a thing for older women, huh?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:12      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Got a thing for older women, huh?

[Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:34      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
/Goes to orgy with Cap'n Vics, The Famous Druids, csks, Too Cool To Quits and fanboy_uks moms

Hey - what about my Mom? She'll be real upset, you know.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:40      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
/Goes to orgy with Cap'n Vics, The Famous Druids, csks, Too Cool To Quits and fanboy_uks moms

Hey - what about my Mom? She'll be real upset, you know.
[hearts] What a looker [hearts]

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:43      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she got some new teeth since the last time I saw her.....mind you her mouth was quite full if I recall correctly.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:51      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh... I can understand why you'd like sheep so much if your mother were such a model of the female gender.

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:53      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic he posted didn't show her wool covered arse.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 09:55      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
The pic he posted didn't show her wool covered arse.

[hearts] It gets better [hearts]

--------------------

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 10:18      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and my aunt used to be in the 'Spice Sheep'.

-

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 10:23      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Yeah, and my aunt used to be in the 'Spice Sheep'.

-

Incest is best when it's kept in the family

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 10:34      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooooooh. My fav was 'posh sheep' I think she married a sheppard and then defected to Spain

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 11:56      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
/Goes to orgy with Cap'n Vics, The Famous Druids, csks, Too Cool To Quits and fanboy_uks moms [Big Grin]

csk is Cap'n Vics mum !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 12:46      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All your mums are belong to us.

/me points at another group of 'us' - not personally interested...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 13:32      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So whats the plan tonight Dragonman97?

-

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 14:16      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plan is to not do anything involving anyone's mother. [Razz]

Watching anime with like-minded people is the general idea, and I'll take it from there.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture