homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Hurricane Frances attackith! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hurricane Frances attackith!
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 04:01      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Och laddie, back in Scotland, ye widnae cancel the fitba' for a wee bit o' rain like that.

Though ya might as well, if you play as well as you lot do under Bertie McV, ya ken? [Razz]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 05:15      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Och laddie, back in Scotland, ye widnae cancel the fitba' for a wee bit o' rain like that.

Though ya might as well, if you play as well as you lot do under Bertie McV, ya ken? [Razz]
See you Jimmie .......

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 05:43      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops... I must remember that you lot are all familiar with the ancient Scottish martial art of "Fu kyu" (which generally involves nutting your opponent, and then kicking him when he's on the ground). [Wink] </Mike Myers>

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 07:11      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY! MOVE YOUR GIGANTIC HEEAD! I CANNOT SEE THE TELE!

Come on now, you're going to give the poor boy a complex.

Aye, you're right. That was offsides. I suppose now he's going to go to his room and cry into his GIGANTIC PILLOW!

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 09:30      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
heh, i love that Emergency Provisions letter... "These are not snacks for general consumption! Access these provisions only when conditions warrant."

How long was it 'till the box was cracked open?

Actually it made it the whole first shift (12 hours...) before we cracked it open... (Oh, and yes we did have to actually snap the plastic ties that 'locked' the lid on.)
Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture