homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Drunk Walking Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drunk Walking Game
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 21, 2004 11:53      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another stupid waste of time: The Drunk Walking Game . The object is to keep the drunk from falling over and passing out. The site's in German, but the way you play is: hold down your mouse button and move your mouse to the left or right to counterbalance the way the drunk is leaning. I managed to get 20 meters before I finally quit.
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2004 12:02      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to 64 meters without trying to hard. It's just a matter of watching his right hand and trying to keep it between his shoulder and his knee. Kind of amusing [thumbsup] Oh yeah, you don't have to hold down the mouse button.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2004 12:21      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
86 meters... [Big Grin]

Edit: Make that 128 meters [Wink]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2004 12:43      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
64 is my last one...I need to get back to work. Lesson learned - this is *not* something to try with a tablet...
Okay, 75 is my max (got it a few times)...I'm not going to use the mouse any more - not great for my wrist. Why do I feel like I've had a bit of Stella? [Wink]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2004 13:20      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 63, but decided it's in my best interests to stop trying and get back to work now.. I've already spent about 2 minutes on it, and that could easily become 2 hours.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
dunjamon
Mini Geek
Member # 2701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2004 16:22      Profile for dunjamon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can manage 78 after an hour playing.

--------------------
Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever.

Posts: 77 | From: Manchester England | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture