homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » For SuperFans only... NitroMakeOvers!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For SuperFans only... NitroMakeOvers!
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 12:28      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for fun? I'm doing this as a kind of experiment. I don't have much time of course, so it won't be doing anything too crazy but, what the heck!

I just thought of this, for something fun for superfans. If you're brave, and just wanna goof around a bit, post a pic, and tell me what you want fixed (nose job, chin lipo, hair color and length, new outfit) and if I have a minute or two to look at it, I'll post up a new you in the SuperFan Clubhouse!

but you gotta promise not to be offended, have a thick skin. And have a bit of patience, it make take a while since I'll do it after the comics are done, etc, etc.

I'm just doing this for a bit of fun, and see if people would like this. I did this for myself when I wanted to see what color to dye my hair. It was really cool. I looked pretty bad in black hair! lol.

Ok, who wants to be first? [Eek!]

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 13:52      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises hand* Me me me! I want to be first.

Go ahead and take my photo from the album. I want black hair, green eyes and...

- - - - - - - - bars - - - - - - -

...symmetrical breasts. You might not be able to tell that they aren't from the photo, but I can.

I've been thinking about dying my hair black for a while. My mother's hair is black so I have a pretty good idea what I'd look like with that hair but seeing it in cartoon glory would be fun. [Big Grin]

Thanks Nitro. [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 14:06      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! I got a taker! This will be fun!
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 15:04      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used t have an expensive sunglass habit, but I'm too broke nowadays to buy any. If you could sort me out with a new pair, that'd be cool. Pics from the profile, photo gallery, or one of these:
newer
older
Or of you want a newer pic with a specific pose, I could probably sort it out. [Wink]

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 25, 2004 19:05      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I should mention, I'm going to retouch the photo. whine/ Doing a cartoon makeover would take too long. /whine It'll be fun!
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 19:09      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use my photo from the album too...

Would it be possible for me to have a hair extension? I would also like a little more meat added to my face. (I'm trying to imagine myself being 40 years old)

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2004 19:46      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too would like one.

Can you make me look like one of those guys from muscle beach. You know, whith the biceps the size of a freight traina dn pecks to boot.

I was thinking about weight lifting as a hobbie but i couldn't see myself so large and i think it may be fun.

I will have a full body pic for you in a day or so.

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 04:08      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Too Cool To Quit:
I would also like a little more meat added to my face.

<Insert nasty joke here...> [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 04:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wouldn't that start to smell after a while? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
crazyarlo
Geek
Member # 1226

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 26, 2004 04:39      Profile for crazyarlo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
*raises hand* Me me me! I want to be first.

...symmetrical breasts. You might not be able to tell that they aren't from the photo, but I can.

I've been thinking about dying my hair black for a while. My mother's hair is black so I have a pretty good idea what I'd look like with that hair but seeing it in cartoon glory would be fun. [Big Grin]

Thanks Nitro. [thumbsup]

I want symmetrical breasts too! ROFL

Seriously, for myself I would love something other than SLITS for EYES!!! And a CHIN! YEAH, a big ole CHIN! And a FACELIFT! And a NEW NOSE! Oh wait... darn, I want those things in REAL life, not on PHOTOSHOP!!! ROFL

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Insanity --- it's not just for postal workers anymore!

Posts: 238 | From: Southern Ohio ... SURF OHIO, BABY! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
crazyarlo
Geek
Member # 1226

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 26, 2004 05:35      Profile for crazyarlo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Use my photo from the album too...

Would it be possible for me to have a hair extension? I would also like a little more meat added to my face. (I'm trying to imagine myself being 40 years old)

Hey, trust me on this (personal experience), if you want to make your face look older, ya got to SAG everything! I should post a "young" and "old" crazyarlo for you to see. Also, your NOSE gets bigger!!!! BUT, that's good news for all you small nose people out there!!! lol
Posts: 238 | From: Southern Ohio ... SURF OHIO, BABY! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gibbonboy
Geek
Member # 2426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 06:35      Profile for Gibbonboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm really against physical makeovers (e.g. "The Swan"), mainly because I have an objection people changing due to vanity and whatever tv tells them they should look like. But an "artistic" makeover, especially from Nitrozac, is an honor. I really have no concept of what I actually look like, so seeing others' portrayal of me is really interesting. My best friend's caricatures of me have honestly captured what I have looked like through my various "phases", like the green and blue hair, the "hippy carpenter" period, etc. Awesome idea, Nitro! I can't wait to see the results.

--------------------
"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."

Posts: 155 | From: A Very Small Hole in the Forest | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 07:02      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted a different nose, but I don't know if you can use my picture - it doesn't seem a good enough shot to be able to tell the difference. You're welcome to try though!
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 10:28      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want my whiskers curled and my tail slenderized.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 10:32      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
I want my whiskers curled and my tail slenderized.

What's wrong with your tail? [Razz]

Er, nevermind...anyway, I've got to run to class - good to see you back [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 10:37      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

Wouldn't that start to smell after a while? [Wink]
I knew I'd get jokes like this before I even pressed Add Reply. I'm just very very lucky that my face isn't raw meat right now, at this age. Damn... looking at some of the people I know at school, jeez... Acne played some cruel jokes on their love life I believe, too.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture