homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Photo Gallery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photo Gallery
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2004 21:54      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the new trend I have got a new photo gallery

http://gallery.jaceraven.com

YAY

will be updated everyday, so check back often!!!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2004 23:49      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jace, you asshole!! I can't believe you didn't email or pm me to say you were doing this.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 00:24      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry vic. Please Dont Spank me again!!!
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 22, 2004 05:52      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice photo album!

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 05:56      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTB Babe:
Wow nice photo album!

It just needs one addition to make it complete, and only you can help, MTB Babe [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:10      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
csk - you sure you don't mean that what we need is a section of GCers as youngsters? Here's mine:

-

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:21      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on the right or the left?
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:24      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Jace, you asshole!! I can't believe you didn't email or pm me to say you were doing this.

I spent ages trying to work out where this came from, before I read that other thread. Comedy gold, Cap'n [thumbsup]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:30      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:

That's rather personal, isn't it? I really don't see how my trouser area is germane to this thread. [Confused]

--------------------

littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:49      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, sorry about that. Let me put it another way. Are you the one with the red inflamed eye?
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:56      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put it this way: I'm not the one taking it up the poo-hole.

--------------------

Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 06:57      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inflamed? I thought those eyes were normal.
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 22, 2004 06:58      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thinks* Gee, spungo started chasing pussy at a young age.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:34      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he used to pull the ears off young kittens.

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:44      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
he used to pull the ears off young kittens.

*self-censors deeply disturbing reply*
*logs out to spend more time with ALL teh alcohol*
;-)

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 22, 2004 13:53      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sweet looking kid you were Spungo!! What happened??

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 14:41      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He took it up the poo hole.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 02:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
He took it up the poo hole.

How did you know that? Unless... Vladimir - is that you??? [Eek!]

--------------------

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted April 23, 2004 21:25      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

That's rather personal, isn't it? I really don't see how my trouser area is germane to this thread. [Confused]
So, I've always wanted to know-do guys really have to "pick" a side??? [Confused]
Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 23:13      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No....you don't 'pick a side'. Being right handed, when I throw the gear back in the tackle box it always ends up on the left side....so to speak.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 23:17      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, its an ancient ritual as ancient as the dawn of trousers... The Choosing ritual involves spirit journeys, lunar eclipses, elder gods, chants and rites beyond the reckoning of woman kind... oh, and a small goat... mine was named rudy... [Beard of Peter Gabriel!] [crazy]

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 23:55      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

So, I've always wanted to know-do guys really have to "pick" a side??? [Confused]
I agree, what's wrong with dead centre?

Now we can also discuss the merits of pointing up vs pointing down.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2004 00:49      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hence the expression, "How's it hanging?", no doubt...
[Wink]

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2004 21:10      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up or down, too??? Wow...so many decisions you poor men have to make...I never realized!!! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2004 22:33      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
Hence the expression, "How's it hanging?", no doubt...
[Wink]

So I suppose this also brings about some origins to the phrase "What's your hangup?"

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture