homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » How to help my geek and get back with him (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: How to help my geek and get back with him
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 12:14      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snupy:
so, where exactly does the piercing go???

[blush] [blush] [blush] If you are squeamish, or easily offended, look away now [blush] [blush] [blush]

...in through the flesh just where the little 'V' shape is underneath and behind the glans, into the urethra, and then out through the 'snake's eye' [Eek!]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 14:25      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Ya mean like this? Very, very very NSFW pic.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

IT JUST GETS WORSE!!!

Actually, no-I would think those miss the crucial spot as well...it would have to be on the top..toward the back.

Do these guys NOT know the female anatomy|? [Razz]

actually..I believe littlefish has some experience in this area, no?? [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 14:31      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hint to guys:

2 to 4 inches in and up. Very vague I know, but each woman is different. It gets even more vague.
The spot you are trying and hoping to hit also varies in size for each woman. From the size of a pencil eraser to a nickel. Just think of all the fun everyone should have while you are searching.
Happy Hunting! [Big Grin]

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 14:39      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Actually, no-I would think those miss the crucial spot as well...it would have to be on the top..toward the back.

Well.....that depends on the angle of attack doesn't it and if a fella likes a view of her posterior and went from behind that it would work just fine.

/me vaguely remembering an anal sex thread from years gone by [hearts]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2006 14:40      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do these guys NOT know the female anatomy|? [Razz]

Come on, Snupy, you're not being creative:
 -

(personally, I find this picture hilarious [Smile] )

EDIT: Oops, seems like the Cap'n beat me to the punch, but I'll leave my picture for educational purposes.

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 13:48      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[blush] yeah-I don't know what I was thinking! Just never had experience with piercings!
Maybe I'm turning into a British woman-JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Razz]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 14:12      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[blush] yeah-I don't know what I was thinking! Just never had experience with piercings!

It's probably for the better anyway. [Wink]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 14:32      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I could send you a toothbrush [Wink]
Just kidding

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 16:25      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of a funny story. I've known my dentist for a long time, and when I left he gave me 3 dozen toothbrushes, just to be nice, cause he gets them in packages of 12 and has 1000's of 'em.

When I got to the UK and unpacked my suitcase, my fiance was kindof insulted. I had packed them along with extra stashes of things I heard I might not get as easily here-favorite brands, dry-eye drops, Aleve, etc. He thought I really thought they didn't sell them here or something!

However, I did hear that dentists don't change gloves here between patients-they wash them. [Eek!]

--------------------

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 17:23      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
quote:
Originally posted by Callipygous:
Top tip for men

Don't stand next to a man with a Prince Albert in a urinal, due to the loss of accuracy and increased arc of dispersal that often results from this piercing.

Is this advice coming from personal experience? [Eek!]
'fraid so, it was the proud owner of a new piercing keen to show it off. Brighton is such an educational place.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 17:56      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
owowowowowowoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Yeah, when I saw one done, the guy actually puked. Of course, he was having it gauged at the same time...

(And I turned down the offer to test drive it, so don't ask. He had enough metal below the belt that it would take us half an hour to get into the DMV.)

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2006 18:02      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
Of course, he was having it gauged at the same time...

Just to make sure I understand the terminology, that means he was having the hole stretched to fit a larger ring, right?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 05:33      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
Of course, he was having it gauged at the same time...

Just to make sure I understand the terminology, that means he was having the hole stretched to fit a larger ring, right?
Yeah. We were there for over an hour while he was having it done. Some people are crazy!

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 12:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, I did hear that dentists don't change gloves here between patients-they wash them. [Eek!]

Your dentist wears gloves?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 13:42      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell me you're joking. [Eek!]

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 13:48      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine wears mittens.....cuts down on the wind chill factor, ya know.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 14:35      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So, are they big leather bikers gloves, like a vet puts on when dealing with aggressive rotweilers?
Is this part of the American 'culture of violence'?
Do Americans like to bite their dentists?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 15:12      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

Your dentist wears gloves?
Remember...snupes is from the Land of the Litigious.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 15:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So, are they big leather bikers gloves, like a vet puts on when dealing with aggressive rotweilers?

No, they're latex or nitrile. To protect themselves and their patients from germs and shit.

snupy: ick. I'd hate that. I hate wet gloves. They get all nasty and slippery and it really isn't proper aseptic technique anyways.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 17:56      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um, yeah-that kinda was my point, X!

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 12, 2006 00:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:
quote:

No, they're latex or nitrile. To protect themselves and their patients from germs and shit.
Aussie dentists just disinfect their hands first by washing in fresh kangaroo pee, no self-respecting bacterium would survive that.

quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Remember...snupes is from the Land of the Litigious.

Recent figures suggest we're running a close second here. [Frown] [shake head] [thumbsdown]

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 12, 2006 01:41      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, they just wash them in a bucket of Swan Gold. The acohol knocks off all the bacteria and their fingers taste good when they're in the patient's mouth.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 12, 2006 02:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astronomer Jedi:
Nah, they just wash them in a bucket of Swan Gold.

I knew that stuff had to be good for something...

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 12, 2006 07:17      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could hardly say they use VB, could I? [Razz]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture