homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 99)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2007 21:07      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me tries to /Venture/ into page 99...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9334 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2007 23:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astronomer Jedi:
Is it Tuscon to start celebrating page 100?

That would be displaying a Cavalier disregard for mathematical accuracy.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10681 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 10:05      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So here we are, after more than two years, on Page 99 of this punfest started by fs.

To those members of the GC community who have not yet offered a pun to this effort, now's the time.
How about a little Community spirit here, gang?

It's not difficult and the solution is steering you right in the face.

C'mon! You know you want to...

Snaggy, Nitro?
Buehler?
Anyone?

Some possible punning words: trunk, truck, car, bumper, lorry, light, headlight, lamp, console, dash, running board, blinker, hub, etc. plus the model and brand names or just about anything with wheels.

Let's finish this thing in style and be done with it!

gg [Big Grin]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 10:24      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GG, you have been a real trooper in this punfest. I do hope everyone gets an opportunity to pun with us before we really buckle down. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 11:09      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've made a bit of an effort with the puns, but some GC'ers are positively Beetle-ing about in a frenzy of punning

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted December 17, 2007 11:45      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that it came to light recently, we hope this pun is Smart enough to not crash miserably.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 11:57      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 19 puns to go, come on guys, now's your chance to be part of a GC Legend

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 12:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Only 19 puns to go, come on guys, now's your chance to be part of a GC Legend

If dman can join in, it must be an official kind of thing - you know, part of the system.

So why try to bucket?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 12:45      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
If dman can join in, it must be an official kind of thing - you know, part of the system.

So why try to bucket?

Exactly - so Lotus show a little Esprit -de-Corps and see if we can complete this challenge with a little elan.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 12:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 16 to go.

When we cross the line, we should throw a grand Fiesta to celebrate the occasion.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 13:24      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Only 16 to go.

When we cross the line, we should throw a grand Fiesta to celebrate the occasion.

A) fiesta's are not that grand.

B) they are still a bit heavy to throw

C)I hope we don't Fiat over the first post on page 100 like a bunch of biatches.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 16:52      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On long car trips, my daddy always taurus a new one when we started whining Are We There Yet.

so, about page 100. AAARe we thee3eeeere yeeet?

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 19:54      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yer dad was alwayS able to come up with something new, eh Ya Ya?

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 21:56      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just keep on punning, eh, gg? I guess it helps relieve stress, so the Mercury isn't rising?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9334 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 23:07      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100 pages is not such a challenge.... we'll soon Passat threshold.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 02:19      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all do realize that we cayennet say we have punned for 100 pages until we are on page 101, becuase we started punning on page 1.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 03:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
You all do realize that we cayennet say we have punned for 100 pages until we are on page 101, becuase we started punning on page 1.

Ah, the old "Does the 21st Century start in 2000, or 2001?" debate.

Well, I may not be Prince, but when we get to page 100, I'll party like it's 1999.

--------------------

Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 09:28      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lotus not forget, few threads get to such a page count, let alone ones containing punfests. I think we are about to cross into pun history here!. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 10:45      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:

Well... Perhaps we could Beemer specific, but why bother?
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 11:27      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what the territory will be like when we reach Page 100? Will we find a strange and endless sierra or will we simply feel at home on the range, rover 'bout a bit and claim the place as the new Albion ?

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:12      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeeee, the first 100 pages are only a prelude of what is to come.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:25      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very close.
Edsel roll if we give up now.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:37      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close indeed. And whikle we may not get "To infinity, and beyond!" we could at least aim for Orion 's belt. [Razz]

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:41      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we are in accord that we will need to set a new page goal after the big 100?
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:52      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
I think we are in accord that we will need to set a new page goal after the big 100?

Maybe not, though. Miata think about it a bit first.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture