homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 87)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 28, 2007 19:21      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? We can't have the final Tempest to this thread. It is our role to pun.

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 28, 2007 22:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, this thread sometimes takes a brief intermission, but it always stages a comeback.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2007 12:55      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid
Don't worry, this thread sometimes takes a brief intermission, but it always stages a comeback.

oh yes...we are nowhere near the final curtain yet! [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 04, 2007 01:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on guys, if we don't shake a leg, we may be upstaged by these upstarts

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted July 04, 2007 02:23      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Come on guys, if we don't shake a leg, we may be upstaged by these upstarts.....

Well...if we end up neck and neck down the home straight, we may have to resort to using the whip to ensure we come first!

(there ya go, a choice of sport of fetish for the next batch of puns [Wink] )

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 04, 2007 19:37      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think we'll be able to sustain the horse-racing puns furlong.

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 04, 2007 19:54      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neigh, TFD. I'm sure y'all will go to great lengths to keep the puns rolling.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 06, 2007 01:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhonny, I notice you're from Lancaster PA, is that anywhere near fillydelphia ?

--------------------

YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 06, 2007 14:59      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems the dam has burst and the puns are racing faster and faster. I find I am feeling a bit sulky as I trot along, unable to keep pace. Ha, I may end up in lash place.
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 07, 2007 14:21      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
It seems the dam has burst

Actually, after a 10 year drought here in oz, we've had some good reins recently, and some areas were flooded.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2007 12:13      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this thread should go off on a new tack, if saddle help? [ohwell]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2007 14:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, it seems pretty stable now.

--------------------

WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2007 14:18      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have punned yourselves horse and still not gotten to 100 pages [Big Grin]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2007 17:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we still have a few hurdles to overcome before we cross the finishing line.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 12, 2007 08:30      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delays and such don't seem to harn ess at all in this thread.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2007 22:30      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're a shoe in to hit 100 pages.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2007 22:35      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the current crop of puns is any (form) guide, we should romp home.

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2007 19:49      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure we'll all be jockeying to get the first post on the hundredth page.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2007 10:40      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel my heart racing in anticipation

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2007 16:46      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh chute! We seem to be stuck in the gait again... [ohwell]

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2007 18:04      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Garlic guy can always be counted on to stirrup more puns.
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2007 18:32      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, whenever we need a bit of prodding gg gets us going again.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 08:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay!
I've herd enough of this, let's have neigh mare talk about GGs.

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 09:49      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologize for my lame wit.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 11:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAaaaa, buck up there, pardner. It ain't so bad as all that.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture