homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 55)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 05:10      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Seems a bit old fashioned for you GG, I see you as more of a new statesman

Nah! I'm an old geezer, nearly as stodgy as Calli. [Big Grin] In fact, now that I've developed vertigo, I remind myself of the fall and rise of Reginald Perrin.

[Edit: See there? Now the double nickel is upon us!]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 08:01      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize I'd Bean away so long. I can't believe I missed a whole page of puns over the weekend!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 11:53      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Nah! I'm an old geezer...

As old as George and Mildred ?

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 14:50      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is still going????

Gees... the things you miss when you disappear for a while.

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 15:05      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:

And going, and going......just like an evil energizer bunny. Welcome back.

And now back to regularly scheduled punning.....

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 02:53      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:

And going, and going......just like an evil energizer bunny. Welcome back.

And now back to regularly scheduled punning.....

This thread's been going for 5 months, it's too late to get Cold Feet now.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10681 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 06:51      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all spam I tell you. 53 pages of drugged spam, drunk spam, licensed to spam, biblical spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

--------------------
Ugh!

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 09:27      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
It's all spam I tell you. 53 pages of drugged spam, drunk spam, licensed to spam, biblical spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

Are you saying everything I write is spam!?

Well fine then, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 11:05      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:

Are you saying everything I write is spam!?

Well fine then, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

A valid reply AND an on-topic quote; that's a Chance In A Million

--------------------
Information wants to be anthropomorphized.
When in doubt; Use the Source, Luke.

Posts: 64 | From: Englandland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 11:12      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Newf, I was going to swallow my pride and post an apology, but on second thought, maybe I'll taunt you a second time.

--------------------
Ugh!

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 11:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, Newf, I was going to swallow my pride and post an apology, but on second thought, maybe I'll taunt you a second time.

'tis just a flesh wound. [Wink]
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 05:12      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I sent one lucky punner a private message; there's a message for you sir.

--------------------
Information wants to be anthropomorphized.
When in doubt; Use the Source, Luke.

Posts: 64 | From: Englandland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 07:00      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scubbo:
By the way, I sent one lucky punner a private message; there's a message for you sir.

Well that was a bit of a NEEEE jerk reaction.

The GC forum is a silly place.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 07:42      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people take up downhill skiing in the mountains, most of the ski resorts have them start on a gentle little slope for beginners. It's usually called the Benny Hill.

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 11:50      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When people take up downhill skiing in the mountains, most of the ski resorts have them start on a gentle little slope for beginners. It's usually called the Benny Hill.

At most ski resorts, there's usually a problem with large numbers of young men behaving badly, which can result in some nasty accidents, so they usually need to keep a Doctor at the top.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 13:54      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that the skiing community is very fashion conscious, so it may be helpful of you know someone in The Rag Trade .

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 14:36      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
At most ski resorts, there's usually a problem with large numbers of young men behaving badly, which can result in some nasty accidents, so they usually need to keep a Doctor at the top.

What doctor would that be, Druid?
You know, Doctor Who?

By the way, Newf, I fart in your general direction.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 03:41      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had another 40°C (104°F) day today, it's half past ten at night, and still 30°C (86°F). As I was saying to my mother earlier, It Aint Half Hot Mum

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 09:00      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We had another 40°C (104°F) day today, it's half past ten at night, and still 30°C (86°F). As I was saying to my mother earlier, It Aint Half Hot Mum

With those temperatures it would be easy to dehydrate. To be on the safe side, you should probably drink up the Last of the Summer Wine.

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2006 10:52      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To be on the safe side, you should probably drink up the Last of the Summer Wine.

That would be very pleasant, sipping wine and watching the butterflies fluttering by [Wink]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2006 07:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
That would be very pleasant, sipping wine and watching the butterflies fluttering by [Wink]

And we could watch the chicken run after the butterflies then, eh?

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2006 07:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And we could watch the chicken run after the butterflies then, eh?
Sounds like A Grand Day Out to me [Wink]

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2006 14:46      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to do a little preparation for your Grand Day Out - after all, if you got up late and dressed in a rush you might find that you had sallied forth in The Wrong Trousers. [Razz]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 30, 2006 00:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You might want to do a little preparation for your Grand Day Out - after all, if you got up late and dressed in a rush you might find that you had sallied forth in The Wrong Trousers. [Razz]

I nearly did that once, but Mrs Druid pointed out my error at the last minute, that was A Close Shave.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 30, 2006 09:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I nearly did that once, but Mrs Druid pointed out my error at the last minute, that was A Close Shave.

*sigh* Yes. And I notice such incidents occur with alarming frequency as time goes by.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture