homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2005 19:04      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sari? Sari? Well it is plains to me that no one here cared that I fell behind.
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2005 04:00      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just don't desert us YaYa, we'll try to help everyone keep in Steppe.

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2005 17:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry yaya, I'm sure dale go easy on you now.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Elvermere
Geek
Member # 2456

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 04:09      Profile for Elvermere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any more puns and I am going to ring york neck!!!!!

--------------------
Duct Tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Posts: 113 | From: Perth, West AU | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 12:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does it. What in the hill are you moraines talking about? I just knoll it's got to be something ridiculous.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 13:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd add a pun here, but I can't a-fjord the time.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 14:20      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These glacial puns are a little erratic. They just meander everywhere, still I can't claim we've been delta bad hand....

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 15:50      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
These glacial puns are a little erratic.

I atributary this to wandering minds.

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 16:48      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shale try harder to make my creek-y mind keep up.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 18:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:
I shale try harder to make my creek-y mind keep up.

When you're as old as I am, you can't take that for granite.

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 18:22      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Famous Druid----Do you know what the old miner said when he scored a job at the re-opened mine?

CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 19:08      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oil be glad when you pyrites switch punning topics again.
 - Arrrgh!

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2005 19:34      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argent you glad though that we are not back on fish puns?
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 04:18      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let anyone tell you these earthy puns are a crock of schist [Razz]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 04:29      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With such a conglomerate of puns, I can see why one might worry about the resurfacing of fishy puns. Since we are fresh out of plains, I don't think we need to work about that though.

Perhaps we just need to sit back an enjoy a few quartz of mineral water.

--------------------

Elvermere
Geek
Member # 2456

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 26, 2005 04:43      Profile for Elvermere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a silicon

But really, we should garnet these up for posterity

--------------------
Duct Tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Posts: 113 | From: Perth, West AU | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 04:49      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here here Elvermere, we don't want this thread to become sedimentary after all.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 07:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvermere:

But really, we should garnet these up for posterity

There's an igneous idea.

--------------------

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 08:24      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see this punfest is now loded with rock puns. Ore you sure you want to continue in this vein?
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 12:48      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best thing is to throw the topic wide open-cast your thoughts far and wide and if anyone else is of the same mine, they should catch your drift.

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 21:47      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this mountain of puns doesn't stop, I'm going to call the coppers

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2005 22:16      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
If this mountain of puns doesn't stop, I'm going to call the coppers

Why, did someone steel something?

--------------------

Wick
Mini Geek
Member # 4608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2005 00:29      Profile for Wick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, this thread has lost topic. I think there should be a GC girls calander. There are plenty of cute girls here and I need a new calander for the upcoming year. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-= "There comes a time in a man's life when he must roll the dice and except the outcome" =-

Posts: 80 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2005 01:20      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have no fear Wick, we will get this thread off the rocks eventually. In the mean time, can I interest you in some tectonic plates?

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2005 12:52      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would we get this topic off the rocks? I think it's rather Gneiss [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture