homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 04:02      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:

Uh.... I know I'm still forgetting people. I'm going to have to look through the photo album later and see who. We are going to need more months...

Let me be the first to suggest drunkennewfiemidgetuary. Goes between July and August, extending the summer, and consists of 32 days.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 07:33      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
You DEFINITELY haven't a reason to worry, GG! You're HOT in that picture!! Definitely Hollywood-worthy. [Wink]

Well thank YOU Rhon! But if that's the case, why isn't Jessycat fixing my make-up or something? (You know, like feeding me grapes.) [Razz]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 09:02      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
You DEFINITELY haven't a reason to worry, GG! You're HOT in that picture!! Definitely Hollywood-worthy. [Wink]

Well thank YOU Rhon! But if that's the case, why isn't Jessycat fixing my make-up or something? (You know, like feeding me grapes.) [Razz]
MY GOD!!!

WHAT DOES SHE DO FOR A LIVING???!!?!?

alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 10:33      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:

Uh.... I know I'm still forgetting people. I'm going to have to look through the photo album later and see who. We are going to need more months...

Let me be the first to suggest drunkennewfiemidgetuary. Goes between July and August, extending the summer, and consists of 32 days.
is that gonna delay Winter-een-mus though?

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 10:37      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jace Raven:
MY GOD!!!

WHAT DOES SHE DO FOR A LIVING???!!?!?

Based on the info here and also this: (from the w3rk p1x thread)
 -

I'm going to take a WAG and say she works with stars. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted August 23, 2005 11:50      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
... why isn't Jessycat fixing my make-up or something?

Different union, GG... but I could help you tie your bowtie, if you hadn't done such a good job of it yourself.

quote:
(You know, like feeding me grapes.) [Razz]
...DEFINITELY a different union!
[Razz]

Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 14:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little union quibble? Is that all? Maybe we could get you into the Roofer's Union. That covers everything.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 14:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're really plumbing the depths now GG [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10683 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 16:46      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really glad that at least we have one punfest going where no one's mind's in the gutter!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 17:14      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you beaming with approval Rhonnie !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 17:22      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It pays to be an eavesdropper sometimes, TFD! [Smile]

--------------------

HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 17:50      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you're all just being silly. Pipe down, I say!

/me elbows TFD...

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 17:58      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HalfVast:
[QB Pipe down, I say! [/QB]

/me shutters at the thought!

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 19:27      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread's going right down the drain.

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 19:29      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to spout that one off the top of your head, GG! [Smile]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 19:36      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd best go for it before I got too plugged up.

--------------------

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 20:50      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never have been that good at puns. Maybe if I work at it I can be studs like the rest of you.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 21:00      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's puns you rafter, I'm happy to pitch in.

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 21:04      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
I never have been that good at puns. Maybe if I work at it I can be studs like the rest of you.

You've hit the nail on the head, Sxept!

--------------------

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 21:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
No !

I think the gentleman doth protest too much. [Razz]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 23:29      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
No !

I think the gentleman doth protest too much. [Razz]
Not half as much as you'd protest if I posted a picture of myself in a similar pose [blush] [Eek!]

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 23:31      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... 'ppears to me this conversation has gone from pillar to post!

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2005 03:49      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take a fence at that comment!

--------------------

supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2005 05:58      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does every shingle thread have to become a punfest?

Not that I'm complaining: I was a little board at work.

That's enough for now. Well, maybe I have enough time for joist one more...

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2005 06:42      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be a plank!

We like to hammer these puns squarely often plumbing the depths in our desire to keep drilling away at it.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture