homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 101)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  98  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
freewaybear
Newbie Larva
Member # 4488

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted April 11, 2010 16:37      Profile for freewaybear         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I do!

--------------------
Registered Linux user #404114
Registered Ubuntu user #24577

Posts: 9 | From: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 06:21      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WINNAAAH!! WINNAAAH!!

You also qualify as the 2,500th poster to the most epic of all GC threads. That's gotta be worth something. Right?

I dunno, maybe I'm dead wrong...

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 07:12      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has been buried by all the politic talk, noone will notice.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 07:21      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a very cryptic pun there Ash.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2010 08:12      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
That was a very cryptic pun there Ash.

Many of these puns are a stretch ( which is good if you are stiff), maybe this thread now need a person to keep track of what all these puns really refer to, a cryptkeeper of sorts.

p.s.

though maybe dungeonmaster would be a better title considering the forum.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2010 02:23      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dungeonmaster? Oooh. Good. My hair has been unruly lately. In fact just yesterday I had to get it re-strain't. Bad hair!!
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2010 04:35      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad hair, but a nice rack.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2010 15:19      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calendar? What Calendar?

I don't see no stinking calendar....

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2010 16:20      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
quote:
Rhonwynn, attempting to drag a perfectly good punfest back to the original topic is a cardinal sin.

To digress only slightly, and on a sad note, Cardinal Sin passed away earlier this year. It is widely thought that he fully enjoyed the pun. He seemed to be a nice man.
I would just like to remind folks that "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!".

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  98  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture