homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Men of GC Calendar (Page 100)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Men of GC Calendar
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:52      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might I suggest, as the punster who started this whole Charade, that garlic Guy be given the honour of making the first marque on page 100.

[edit = Oops, GG, you tripped me up there, sorry.]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 12:57      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Might I suggest, as the punster who started this whole Charade, that garlic Guy be given the honour of making the first marque on page 100.

[edit = Oops, GG, you tripped me up there, sorry.]

No worries, mate - it is a gift I have for such things.

But lettuce get this straight: I did not start the punning. It was someone else like you, or maybe Jessycat, or fs - someone like that.

I had nothing to do with starting this nonsense.

gg YMMV

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 13:35      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay!!! page 100. We need confetti, streamesr and an open bar!! ah well, maybe on page 1,000?

you know, we pun and pun all hours of the day and night here, I am just wondering when all of you guys actually go out and go to work and earn your celery?

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 15:05      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever we can squash in time YaYawoman. [Big Grin]

On a side note, I think we need to produce a new target to pun towards. [crazy]

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 18:20      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I thought I was going to have to root through the old threads to resurrect this party after being away the last few days. I can't beleaf I missed the main event!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 21:13      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of being a killjoy, might page 100 be the finish line for this long running thread? I mean, otherwise we might actually have to pay attn to the original purpose of this thread. [Razz] Um...oh, nevermind. :/

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2009 14:03      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a Calendar for 2010, dman? All you studdly types should update your photos and send them to fs. She's been waiting 5 years already for the culmination of this project.

csk? you still there?

bull3t?

Should Taco's picture be a memorial?

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2009 23:44      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a bit Cocky to think about having a " men of GC" Calender in such a short time.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 00:43      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it really almost 4 years since we started this thread?

Good times, good times...

2010 seems like a good target date for a 'Geek Odyssey' calendar.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted June 10, 2009 00:51      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rushing this project is a fallency in the well-being of the community.

Hey, I'm 18, count me in!

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 07:31      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Wolf VI:
Ruching this project is a fallency in the well-being of the community.

Hay, I'm 18, count me in!

Did you just say "phallussy"?

I'm not sure you can say that here... especially when referring to Druid's joystick.

CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 10:29      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure about anyone buying a calendar with my ugly mug in it. I wasn't exactly well built four years ago and my 30's have only help to make me softer around the center section.

My springs and frame are settling. And for some reason I can see more scalp than I used to. Hair is moving backwards and other stuff won't move at all. sigh...

I think I may need a frame off restoration more than my truck and motorcycle do. [Razz]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 11:48      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said anything about 'buying'?

Or faces, for that matter?

--------------------

BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2009 09:56      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg! is this actually going to happen????
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2009 10:03      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_________________________ MAYBE ___________________

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2009 10:38      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooBooKitty:

I'm sure if you ladies want it to happen, it will happen.

But U gotta wanna!

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2009 05:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooBooKitty:

You might have to buy us dinner and flowers first.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2009 18:56      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to the "showing-up-naked-with-beer" routine?

I thought it was the tried and true method for female geeks to get what they wanted from their male counterparts...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2009 20:26      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:

I thought it was the tried and true method for female geeks to get what they wanted from their male counterparts...

Now that'd make a good calendar.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 16, 2009 15:38      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Agreed.

But since it is your idea, I think it only proper that you take the lead in suggesting the models.

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2009 11:55      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed.

But since it is your idea, I think it only proper that you take the lead in suggesting the models.

The Men of the GC calender could be 12 months of Naked with beer. We just need to find 12 guys here that have beer guts large enough that they hang down over thier doodle so that the calender is not restricted to geeks over 18.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2009 09:03      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_____________________ MeThinks _________________

____ That if some one were to take a picture of my Ugly body in swim trunks, that most of you would barf.

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2009 13:43      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys made a wrong turn. Ya zigged when ya shoulda zagged.

The women are the ones who show up naked with beer.

MoM.an: Not to be argumentative, but in the scenario you describe (i.e. swimwuit photoshoot) only the photograher sees you whilst shooting the pix. It's when you upload 'em that the rest of us would have a reaction.

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2009 12:17      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garlic Guy! You exist! But you only seem to exist on this thread... we all need a place to call home, so I understand.

Garlic... I need more...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 24, 2010 14:43      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I qualify for necropost of the decade?

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture