homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 01, 2009 14:16      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case you missed in on my Twitter feed, this is hilarious.

Ooh!! A Literal Video I haven't seen yet…Total Eclipse of the Heart: http://bit.ly/rw1DG (via @RickMacMerc)

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 01, 2009 19:11      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, "What the effing crap? That angel guy just felt me up!"

A bit long, and not quite as good as the literal Take On Me, but still damn funny! Thanks, Snaggy.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 01, 2009 19:28      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny!

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2009 15:00      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best literals I've seen yet.
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2009 15:14      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd not seen the original video clip before.

Wow.

I had no idea she was a paedophile. [Eek!]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2009 23:26      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh the 80's. The era when all women looked like a man and all man looked like a woman. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2009 06:17      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugurcan wrote:
Ahh the 80's. The era when all women looked like a man and all man looked like a woman. [Big Grin]

Which was a pretty good deal for the bisexuals.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 03, 2009 09:59      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that is at least better than the littoral version performed by the baywatch cast.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture