homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Obama is kind of a dick...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama is kind of a dick...
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 05, 2009 21:54      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

lol... (via Reddit.)

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 05, 2009 22:01      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rest of the story goes that the Secret Service provoked it. They were saying how much greater than Obama the cat was and, well, he had to respond.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted February 05, 2009 22:07      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yet, come may assert those pictures are evidence on how evil is Obama [Razz]

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 00:03      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even the cat looks indulgent... "Oh that Obama, he's such a joker! Hah, ya got me good!"

But then, this would go against all laws of cat logic, so I'm willing to admit I might be misreading the situation [Razz]

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 06:43      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Whitehouse spokesperson has said that this was simply a regrettable incident of collateral damage, and that while unfortunate, it will not deter the US government from pursuing its policy of opposing international terrorism in all its forms with a level of vigour commensurate with the scale of the challenge facing all democratic nations, and all societies around the world who share our common values of freedom and the sanctity of basic human rights, regardless of language, gender, culture and faith. The price of freedom from feline aggression is eternal vigilance, and we must all be on our guard to ensure that our people will not one day find themselves under the paw in our own backyard.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2009 03:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama is kind of a hero...
 -

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2009 05:52      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [Applause] [Big Grin] [Applause] [Applause]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2009 15:48      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Props to spungo and Druid-I don't know which of your posts made me pee my pants more! [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted February 13, 2009 15:51      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
The rest of the story goes that the Secret Service provoked it. They were saying how much greater than Obama the cat was and, well, he had to respond.

Where is that from, PB?? First I'm hearing it. [Confused]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2009 15:55      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:

Where is that from, PB?? First I'm hearing it. [Confused]
EDIT: Googled it, and of course, found the explanation. Excerpts he read aloud from his book, quoting a friend of his.

--------------------

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2009 19:12      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were a whole bunch more. I laughed until my sides hurt the first time I heard them. I think some of those may have to become ring tones. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture